Lost Arm - 001

Door was opening.

Door opened.

-Red-

Moment of silence. A chill gone downwards to my spine, but that silly girl did not aware of situation. However, bespectacled guy did. He froze. He was near of puking.

Girl made a step forward, and she also discovered situation.

There was a boy in the middle of club room. I used past tense because he was no longer alive. More accurately there was a corpse which belonged a boy  in the middle of club room. He was hanged or he hanged himself. I was in confusion because his right arm was ripped out.

However, there was no blood stains in walls nor floor. His right arm was tied with a pink scarf, but it was covered by red blood stains now. He also had a deep and strait scratch in his forehead.

I tried to endure, but smell was awful.

Bespectacled guy poked.

No one blamed him.

I turned my gaze to her. She was frozen. I made a move to cover her eyes, and get ahead of her. I hold her head and push to my chest. She started to cry. I did not blame her for that. I endured, but something happened.

She started to laugh. Tears of fear became to tears of joy. I scared. She was scary. What kind of response was that?. I presume that she became mad, but she pushed me, and started to speak.

"This is it. Our first mystery. We are blessed. We will find out what is going on here. I bet this is a work of a monster!"

I lost my nerves. I could not restraint myself, and yelled.

"Don't joke around!"

This was when they find out my name was not Luigi.