-Scared-

//ELIZABETH'S POV//

Once I was home Hank forced me to get some sleep, it was around 5 or so and I all I could do was look at my phone in bed.

"Uggh, I need to leave. Can't I do something?" I ask myself looking around. I hear a knock on the door and sit up.

"Come in." I spoke and Connor walked in. "Hank had mail but this had your name on it. I presume it's yours." Connor said handing me a letter.

"Thanks." I reply thanking him and he only nods. Connor hasn't smiled at me in what feels like ages, I think he's becoming what people think of him.

Just a Machine.

"Elizabeth...before...When I had to catch the deviant I felt...I-i was connected to his memory when he shot himself." Connor began to speak. His expression was genuinely...afraid.

"I felt him die. I was so, so scared." Connor whispered remembering what happened.

I grabbed his hand and lightly squeezed it.

"Elizabeth...I felt it DIE. Like...like I was going to die."He exclaimed, Connors LED red.

"Connor...That Android was a Deviant. You could've only have felt afraid because he was." I explained trying to reassure him.

"I was scared. I don't know how..." Connor replied looking down.

"Deviants aren't mistakes in an Androids program. They can FEEL Connor..." I explain but he takes his hand from mine.

"I have to talk with Hank..." he says before leaving the room in a rush.

He leaves me with my thoughts and I looks back at the envelope in my hands and then at the door.

Connor...please don't push your emotions away...

I pay my attention back to the letter.

'Elizabeth Anderson.' But from who?

Opening it I noticed the note was folded 4 times to fit. It was a small square, unfolding it I could see it was typed out.

7:00pm
Serenity's Club
Ask bartender for Jack
No Android allowed
Dress attire
Alone

The letter was curt, and intimidating. I wasn't sure who could of sent me this...

Looking for anything else the note was just blank.

"I-I have to get ready..." I mutter scanning over the notes instructions again.

Serenity's Club...? This was really a party bar, why would someone need me there?

I grab a dress, preferably one of my long ones that covers my wounded leg. It was dark red and had sleeves, fitting for winter.

Putting on heels I smiled at the lady in the mirror. To finish my evening look I put on a dark red lip and threw on a black leather jacket for warmth.

I called a Rebu (Driver that wasn't a cab [Modern day Uber]) and hopped in.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Serenity's Club."