-Lost-

//CONNOR'S POV//

I looked into her eyes, she wanted to save Hank so badly but I knew I couldn't let them kill her. Yet even managing to save Hank for her...she was shot.

and it was all my fault.

I failed my mission.

Taking Hanks arm I took him outside, I wasn't going to leave Elizabeth inside alone so I sprinted as fast as I could back inside to save her.

Running past various doors I bust the door open and looked for her.

"ELIZABETH!" I yelled trying to find her. Looking around I saw no one, she was missing.

My heart pounded, she wasn't strong enough to just walk away...where did she go?

or who took her?

//ELIZABETH'S POV//

My breathing was getting heavier, I wasn't able to open my eyes. Someone had grabbed me and was carrying me on their back. They met up with some people...but I couldn't muster the strength to see who. Suddenly I heard voices-

"Are you crazy? What If she tells someone? She's a human! She will kill us all." One exclaims, she was a girl.

"Look if we are ever going to show humans we care we must not stay idle as their kind is dying too! This person was going to die and she will if we dont get her help!" The man exclaims who was helping me.

"W-wha-" I begin to speak but began coughing, I saw I was coughing up blood from looking at the red stains on his jacket.

Then I couldn't feel anything, my eyes shut and I just slept...muting out their voices.

Opening my eyes I saw I wasn't anywhere familiar, I was on an old bed. Sitting up I winced, pain stinging my shoulder...everywhere except my arm?

I touched my arm and felt my heart drop.

I rushed out of bed and ran to find a mirror, seeing a cracked one on the ground I saw my reflection.

Looking at a fake arm on myself... I began to cry.

What happened to myself? Why didn't I die...WHY COULDN'T I HAVE DIED?

MY ARM WAS GONE

I was screaming at the picture in the mirror, someone rushed over to help me but I shoved them away. My eyes were faucets pouring tears that could've filled an ocean.

"Please calm down, its OK! W-we can explain what happened!"

"WHY WASN'T I LEFT TO DIE! Someone tell me!" I yelled looking around at androids who surrounded me. I could only sit down and curl into a ball, I only saw blurs of colors seeping through my tears.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up.

"You deserve to live just as much as we do, trust me." He whispered holding out his hand, grabbing it he helped me up.

The white robotic arm changed, to fit my skin color and lost its glossy whiteness.

"I'm Marcus and this is Jericho. A sanctuary for androids who want freedom from their former slaves." He introduced himself. A few others came up to us.

"I'm Josh, and this is North." Josh says and North frowns at me.

"What do we do with her now, If she leaves she knows where we are." North says.

 I dismiss her bickering and examine the prosthetic. I wasn't at all left handed but felt stronger! I could take anyone out with this, Connor is going to be so surprised-

CONNOR!

I remembered what happened last, saving him from getting shot and him getting Hank out safely...then...leaving me.

It was my decision. I told him to not to care for me, to save Hank. 

Then why do I need him, to save me? Why did I wish he hadn't left me there...

"Do you trust us? We need to keep Jericho safe." Marcus told me. Paying my attention to North I replied.

"If I was going to reveal your location I would've left already. Thank you, for saving me. I owe you my life." I reply reassuring north and Marcus.

"I'm Elizabeth, If there's anything you need I can help." I offered, a moment passed before Marcus lit up and looked at me.

"Actually we do need your help."

-YOOOO

LOL JUST A QUICK NOTE; YES I KNOW THAT GIF ISN'T DBH BUT UNTIL DAWN REMIND ME (SOMEWHAT) OF CONNOR/MARCUS'S A E S T H E T I C (LMAO I HAD TOO) SO I PUT IT IN ;)))