-Pain-

//CONNORS POV//

Without hesitation I kissed Elizabeth, out of anger my grip hadn't loosened. My hand slowly glides down her waist and into her pocket, I grabbed the phone.

What's wrong with me? Why am I kissing her!

Reluctantly I slowly parted our lips, I didn't want to stop...

Her wide eyes stared right at me, so soft and Innocent.

But her actions with Jack were anything but innocent.

"Good work Ms. Anderson, but don't do that again." I state and walk away with Jacks phone.

I get in the cab and see Elizabeth get in with me.

//ELIZABETHS POV//

"Connor what happened back there-"

"I don't care for an explanation Elizabeth I'm just content with you obtaining the phone." Connor says emotionless.

I scoff at his behavior and look out the window.

"I thought you were different Connor. What has changed, certainly not me." I remark and notice Connors expression drop.

A short silence passes before he speaks.

"I'm not sure what to do Elizabeth. I'm not sure how I can satisfy both Cyberlife and you." He says.

Sighing I look back at his dark brown orbs, his slightly pale skin had a slight flush on him.

"Then don't bother trying to satisfy me. Just pertain to your mission, but tell me earlier. Ok?" I mutter a bit saddened.

Connor was surprised to hear me say this.

"Oh My FUCKING GOD STOP THE CAB!" I screamed and the car came to a halt. Connor looks at me wide eyed and I jump out the car.

"Th-they have hank, CONNOR!" I yelled suddenly remembering Jacks threat.

Connor pulls out jacks phone and looks through his messages.

He finds an order from Cyberlife to find me, after the message there's one more about Hank.

'Take the hostage to Reuben's Mannor, Elizabeth will be needed there along with AN33.'

What is AN33...?

'If Jack fails Connor is instructed to obtain AN33, if compromised Elizabeth will be killed. Invitations to the hostage holding will be sent out once Jack succeeds in getting her number.'

"W-what? 'Elizabeth will be killed' who's...Oh my God." My face dropped, reading the message again made my heart stop.

I was going to puke.

"YOU WERE PLANNING TO...TO KILL ME! YOU FUCKING LIAR!"

"Elizabeth no this wasn't my intention!" Connor exclaimed.

"What? What were you intentionally going to do if I hadn't given you my mother's work? You...YOU BASTARD!" I screamed shaking my hands at him.

I didn't see Connor, All I could see now was an Android coming to kill me. Like they killed my mom.

"I was never going to kill you, You have to listen to me Elizabeth. My mission wasn't going to involve you!" Connor defensively yelled, his words made my heart burn.

I couldn't stop the tears that began to fall off my
cheeks.

Was this what he's come to?

"All I wanted to do was help you. You and Hank. Why? WHY ME CONNOR?" I screamed emotionally in pain.

Connor stared at me. Hopeless. He knew what he'd done.

"Couldn't you tell Amanda to get some other Android to do your dirty work? I thought you were DIFFERENT CONNOR!" I yelled. My tears burned my eyes.

"I never wanted to hurt you, Elizabeth I NEVER WAS GOING TO HURT YOU." He yelled back. I couldn't look at him any longer and turned around.

Silence passes, as it did with every saddening situation. It cut the tense air while also put breath into my lungs.

"Hank needs me, Connor. I need to get ahold of this invitation and get Hank back without loosing...what's left of my mom." I spoke, still hurt.

"I think I know a way I can help."

WOOP WOOP WHAT UP FOR PART 20 YAAAAAAAAA
SORRY I JUST CANT BELIEVE IVE WRITTEN 20 CHAPTERS OF THIS AND HOLY FRICKEN PEICE OF CHICKEN 400+ READS?? IF YOU READ THIS KNOW I LOVE YOU 😘❤️ THANKS GUYS FOR HAVING THE PATIENCE TO READ MY 'WORK' (LMAO THAT MAKES THIS SOUND PROFESSIONAL)

BUT SRSLY FOR THOSE WHO KEEP READING THIS CUTE BOOK OF CONNOR, THANK YOU. FOR VOTING, COMMENTING AND JUST TAKING THE TIME TO READ.