Team Up

What do you think about Anna and Oliver? How do they know each other?

I have this mixture of emotions that are forming in my mind as I see the person who I once thought was dead and came back. I've changed since he last knew me and I fear that he will ruin everything I've worked for.

"Anna." Is all he can say and it baffles me why he's even in Central City.

"I see that you're not dead." I state with no emotion.

"I know why you're mad..."

"Mad? I'm furious Oliver. I heard you were alive from the news and every time I called or made an effort to see you, you what blew me off and said you had no time to see me? I made an effort to try and salvage what little of a relationship we had Oliver and you treated me like I meant nothing."

"I know I should have taken your calls or seen you when you came to town, but I wasn't ready to face you."

"And what makes today different? How did you find me?"

"I honestly didn't know you lived in Central City. I'm here visiting a friend and I saw you and I knew I had to come and talk to you."

"Oliver, you can go to hell."

"Anna." He grabs my hands and stops me. "I took you for granted and I knew I should have done more to fight for us and I'm sorry."

"Why did you when I came to see you that you sent me away? You had security escort me off the property telling me I wasn't welcomed." He lowers his head. "I thought I meant more to you than that."

"You meant everything to me Anna, but I've been dealing with a lot of demons and I'm still dealing with them. I had to isolate myself from my old life."

"So opening a nightclub and throwing parties and getting arrested as part of your plan of isolating yourself from your old life?"

"I've changed Anna, I'm not the same guy you once...that you once..."

"Loved? From what I can tell Oliver you haven't changed. Don't try and fool yourself. You're still the same guy ass I knew before you went missing." I take my drinks and exit Jitters not wanting to talk to Oliver any longer.

__________________________________

Barry's POV

"Did you know that Oliver knew Anna?" I ask Felicity as we watch their interaction.

"No...no I didn't."

"What do you think they're talking about?"

'How amazingly beautiful she looks in that dress."

"Yes, she does" Felicity gives me a look

"Yes, she does" Felicity gives me a look. "I mean she looks uh...not good."

"It's fine. Anna is extremely beautiful with her perfect hair, and beautiful clothes. Why would I even try and compete with her and..." She stops talking. "Never mind."