The A.T.O.M.

Will Barry trust Anna?

"Anna, Cisco we need you up here." Caitlin says and we run back to the lab. "Killer bees are at it again."

"Get a hold of Barry." Dr. Wells orders. Barry gets the scene and it doesn't look good.

"I'm too late." He informs us.

"Where are the bees?" I ask him.

"I don't know. There's no sign of them." Barry doesn't respond for a long time making us worry. "Found them." He speeds through the building trying to outrun the bees. "How do I get out of here?" Cisco has the layout pulled up and quickly finds the closest exit.

"Take the northeast crossway. It's the quickest way out of the building."

"Guys, they're everywhere. I'm surrounded." He pleads with us and then he heart rate decreases.

"He's going into cardiac arrest."

"Cisco, I thought you said that was the quickest way out." I'm always been worried when Barry goes out into the field but now I'm worried more than ever. I can't lose him now or ever.

"It is. Or I think it is. I..." Cisco's phone goes off showing Joe's name on the screen. He puts it on speaker.

"Cisco! Barry doesn't' have a pulse." Joe cries out to us.

"Step away from him." Cisco orders.

"What? Why?" Cisco runs to the computer.

"We need to jump-start his heart. We placed a defibrillator in the suit." I inform Joe.

"Charge it to 360 joules." Caitlin instructs.

"Charging in three, two, one." Nothing happens and panic is setting in.

"Hit him again. 400 joules."

"Charging in three, two, one." Finally, we hear Barry gasp and I breathe a sigh of relief.

__________________________________
"That is it for the defibrillator. It is completely fried."

"You're lucky to be alive, Mr. Allen."

"I'm was so worried for you." I bring Barry into a hug which he barely returns.

"I was very specific that you not die." Felicity scolds him.

"Yeah, that's a pretty big thing for her."

"Not now Ray." I state.

"Cisco, what happened out there? I followed your directions exactly."

"I'm sorry, I led you the wrong way."

"It wasn't his fault Barry. The schematics that we had weren't up to date." I try to make him feel better but he seems fueled up about something.

"Wait, they weren't up to date? What do you mean? That's never happened before." Barry is not acting like himself and it worries me.

"What, you think Cisco was trying to get you killed?" Felicity jokes but Barry seems to take it literally.

"No, why would he do that? That doesn't make any sense."

"She was joking Bare." I place my hand on top of his and doesn't return the gesture.

"Barry, it's our job to protect you, and today we failed. But that'll just serve as a warning for all of us to be more vigilant in the future."

"And on a lighter note, the apitoxin is out of your body." I try to comfort him but it doesn't seem to be helping.