Coffee is the Key to Happiness...

... And you can't tell Ozora otherwise.

After months (the year is now 1995) of being on the run from a mafia boss with her ghostly mist and destroying the mafias that went too far in her opinion, she had come to the understanding that coffee was the only pleasant thing in her life that didn't involve flames or mafia.

Speaking of destroying mafias, her night had appeared to show his approval of her work. He had given her a black tench coat like the Vindice, except hers was her size, she kept the coat opened, and there was metal slate on it which had the word "Vindice" (to show her work was that of Vindice as well).

Because of the new trench coat, Ozora decided she needed a new outfit that matched it. So she went out and got her a dark red tank top and leather short shorts. She finished off the look with bandages wrapped around her legs into her black combat boots and bandages that wrapped around her hands into her trench coat.

("Il mio cielo, may I ask why you choose dark red when you are a sky and mist?" "No off-topic questions." "What do-" "Denied.")

Her pacifier still was around her neck, only wrapped in so many chains no one could even see the color... Or that it was originally a pacifier.

Kawahira had made an appearance to tell her more about the acrobaleno curse. (Yes I completely forgot that my alien mist was a mine of information for my curse you can freaking fight me meet me outside)

"Il mio cielo, you are the sky acrobaleno." Kawahira ignored her "What really I had no idea!" response and continued on. "This normally means that you can keep your original body, but you will die within a decade at most. Alternatively you could have used the cursed form and saved more time for your life span. But as you are the most powerful sky I have ever felt, I believe the pacifier is simply content with any extra flames you release subconsciously. This means the only part of the curse you have to deal with is having the pacifier and the immortal age. When I say immortal, I mean you will no longer age and haven't been since you put the pacifer around your neck."

Ozora blinked and opened her mouth, but Kawahira continued on after taking a sip of water, "This means you might still be able to be killed but with how the much the pacifier likes you..." (PaCIfERKeePALiVEnoDEaThpoSSiBlE)

Ozora interrupted him as he seemed like he was at a pause, "My intuition tells me that it won't let me die."

Kawahira looked curious and had to ask, "It can tell you that?"

"More like yell. There is a saying I once heard 'If mama isn't happy, then nobody is happy.' Well I like to think of my intuition the same way only the saying would be more along the lines of 'If the intuition isn't happy, Ozora isn't happy.' At least in my case."

Kawahira looked like he was debating something but then stopped and shrugged his shoulders. "When is Daemon supposed to be back, il mio cielo?"

"Who knows, la mia nebbia? I am just thankful that I have a break from his constant illusions of cat ears and cat tail." Kawahira looked at her amused before she noticed a cat tail wrapping around her waist inside her coat. She responded with a dry,  "How pleasant."

Daemon appeared before her, that smirk he normally word on his gave. The sky could only sigh before asking what he had been up to.

"I have found another mafia..." His smirk disappeared as a dark look started to shadow his face. "They experment on kids. But the thing is they have at least five based that could be a main base. It is gonna take us at least a year to find all five and destroy them... Much less the smaller bases."

Ozora's eyes burned with her sky flames (with that slight indigo tint). Oh she was gonna make those bastards burn for expermenting on innocent kids. She ignored how her eyes caused her mists to groan in something. The sky determined that wasn't important right now. (And hyper intuition I don't want to know)