Stuntmans on the Double

Once the dumbass committee... Sorry, Ozora means to say, after her and her mists got out alive, she promptly hid away her flame racoon of impossibilities. 'Because that shit is not gonna happen, not when my luck is the definition of main anime character, I am going to ignore that ever happen. And no, intuition that isn't a plea for me meeting Verde, sadistic scientist mcgee anytime soon.' 

After hiding You-Know-What in a place where it will never be found, Ozora looked at her cloud and at their son, knowing they will not give her any rest.

So when they brought her to a spa, she was pleasantly surprised.

And then, the next day happened.

'How the fuck did they managed to convince me to do motorcycle stunts with them?!?! I am definitely not that much of a sucker for Skull in his adult body or for Shi's eyes of adorable doom... okay, maybe I am weak for those things.'

Ozora caught Skull's eyes, which were attached to his very adult body and very heated eyes. Who knew that purple eyes could be so sexy? Ozora didn't, no, no, no, but she is glad to be proven wrong.

"Mama?"

Ozora sighed in resignation, "Yes, dear?"

"Aren't you going to do the stunts?"

Five minutes and an agreement later, Ozora was screaming her head off, hoping that after this she would finally die in peace. No matter more pesky second times around, no more pesky caring elements who like to drive her crazy, no more pesky intuition that hates her and makes banshees jealous... 

Somehow, in all of her mental ranting 'and yes I know my intuition would have warned me of danger but knowing and feeling are two different things we can fucking throw down right here right now', she finished doing the stunts of death.

Ozora survived.

'How unfortunate.'

 Skull then proceeded to do his own stunts, and of course he was not the picture next to the definition of purple, because he would never risk her over anything else.

For some reason, Ozora felt like he was showing off more than usual, eyes following the weird trick he did with his arms and the seat of the motorcycle.  She hummed in appreciation, paying extra attention to the tight black bodysuit he decided to wear instead of his purple one.

'Someone play Lady Marmalade, I wanna challenge this fucker.'

Even as her thoughts continued to spiral along the dumb bitch train, she still maintained a sweet smile and a hand in Shi's, who was nervous and shaking a little. At the realization of her baby being nervous, Ozora took her eyes off of the Biker Fuckboi and looked down at Shi.

"What's wrong, love?"

Shi looked away, not wanting to state why he was so nervous.

Ozora decided to do the only tried-and-true method she had. She thought about it, letting her intuition guide her. Her eyes softened when she reached her goal.

"Oh, love, you could never disappoint me. Or your dumb-dumb of a papa."

Shi gazed into her eyes, obviously looking for any signs of lying. He found none.

"Hey, hey, did I just get insulted after my amazing performance? You guys don't appreciate me anymore." Skull fell to the ground, tears streaming comically down his face.

Shi beamed at her and kissed her cheek, then left to perform for them. Skull took the hand Shi had, rubbing his fingers against the back of her hand gently.

"Was our kiddo, our bright boy, really nervous about this?"

Ozora glanced at Skull quickly, not wanting to miss her boy up there. 'Though he might give me a heart attack if he follows his papa's footsteps.'

"Yeah, I think I reassured him though."

For one odd second, Ozora was self-aware of how her life had changed. Here she was, watching one of her adopted sons (sons with different adopted fathers no less), things have really changed from her days in a forest with only an alien and an intuition from hell.

She wouldn't change a thing though.

Except that thing her son did where there was no hands, this is not a bicycle, for the love of all things nice, please do not do that again - SHI!

Yes, everything was going pretty well.

And then Christmas season hit.

Author's Note

HIIIIII I AM BACK. Okay so I swear another chapter soon. I still need to finish In Disguise though, so it probably will be after the new year. Because, holy hell, I swore I would finish that shit before 2020, I don't want to break that promise. But I needed to have a chapter to mention that - yes, I know this story is now on fanfic. I did that. I mentioned it like a year ago and I finally went through with it. It will be on Lunar's Dreams account, anyone else must be desperate to use my crap.

Song Corner: Do I - Empathic

Youtuber Corner: The moontide is tugging on my heartstrings. (H2O Delirious)

I also would like to mention I actually do have a written planned plot for this. If I manage to finish this, I already got a sequel planned. Here's to be not be a lazy dumbass.