Bonding

Aprils pov

I am left staring at my closed door for a few minutes before I decide to start exploring my room. Its beautiful! Truly fit for a Beta female, I really couldn't have asked for anything better.

I mean, take it from a girl who knows. From dungeons, to sleeping on trees and caves you just need to savour the moment when you see a bed again because you don't know how long it will last.

So, this Beauty in front of me makes me moan out loud.

" I'm not sure your mate is going to appreciate the sounds you're making with another male in the room." I turn around to see Dyl smiling mischievously.

I run and jump on him.

"OMG! you're actually here?" I ask happily. I guess Jason ain't so bad after all.

"Of course! You're mate literally dragged me from practice and ordered me to come here immediately!" He says smiling.

I just laugh and get off him. I then make my way to the bed and sit on it.

I pat the empty spot next to me and he  acknowledges the signal and sits down.

"So, tell me big brother, how have you been?" I ask.

"Well, I've been here and there. I'm a warrior now and I joined this pack one month after we parted. Speaking of which, you are NOT allowed to leave me ever again!!" He says firmly.

"Of course not! Never again!" I say as I side hug him.

"So, did you find them?" He says in a hushed whisper.

"No sadly. Although I got information." I say because I know by "them" he means my parents.

"Really? Tell me!" He asks excitedly.

Why on earth would he be excited?

"Um.. Its all in the...." I trail off as I remember the backpack.

Damn it! Where did I leave it??

"Its in a backpack but for the life of me , I can't remember where it is.!" I say worriedly.

The only person who could have any idea right now is Jason seeing that he is the one who found me, I'll just ask him tomorrow.

After that we talked about everything and nothing, he also told me stuff about this pack so at least I'm not totally blank.

Our catching up is cut short when he informs me that he's on guard duty tonight . By guard duty ,I mean guarding the territory with other warriors.

I wonder what time it is. It is then that I notice a wall clock hanging above the study table.

How on earth did I not see that before?

The clock reads : 9:00 pm.

Damn! It IS late.. I should probably get some sleep too.

We say goodnight and he leaves.

I get into bed and pull the covers over my head.

Right before I'm about to doze off, I hear my door being opened and then a voice says :

"Hey April, I hope you are not asleep yet but if you are it's okay.. I just really hope that you are awake and I know if you are then you must be starving. I brought dinner and it would..... Um... Mean a lot to me if you could join me."

______________________________________

Hey guys!

There goes another chapter!

I hope you liked it.😘

Also, guys I entered this book in the wattys2018 competition so please vote for it so that it stands a chance of winning🙂🙂🙂

Thanks so much for 2k+ reads as well..😁😁😁

I love you guys to the moon and back!😘

Alegna