Union

Aprils pov

"Hey! What's taking so long?" I hear Jason ask.

"I'll be there in a minute." I say trying to keep my voice as cool as possible.

"What do we do Snow?" I ask Snow frustrated.

"What led us to our mate is the search of our parents and if this NW guy has information on them then we should go... However, this beautiful journey about finding out about our parents has led us to true love, are you sure you wanna give that up?" Snow asks and damn is she a smart wolf!

"First of all, when did you get so wise? Second of all, I don't want to give that up and at the same time I want to find out the truth about our parents." I answer.

"Then there's only one thing to do... " She trails off but I instantly catch on to what she's trying to say.

All my life I've never been so certain about something like I am right now, I've never been more ready to give my heart, body ,mind and soul to someone and not just anyone but my handsome mate....

Jasons pov

Goddess! Where is she? Why is she taking so long?

Almost immediately she walks through the threshold of my room while tying her hair back and sits on my.... Sorry our bed... I'm still getting the hang of all this..

She's wearing a super short night dress and I can't help but marvel at the beauty sitting in front of me.. The night dress is black and hugs her figure perfectly, my gaze falls on her bare thighs, then slowly trails upward to her chest then her lips and I have to stop myself from drooling.

"Why are you dressed like that?" I ask trying to keep other sounds from escaping me.

"You don't like it?" She asks shocked.

"Like it? I love it and its tempting me to want things that I know you're not ready for!" I confess.

"Things like what?" She asks innocently.

"I want to mark you April, I want to have all of you. I want to be engraved in your soul like you are in mine, I want to be the only one you think about, I want your body pressed up against mine and more than that, I want your love." I say as I run my fingers through my hair nervously... Shit! Why did I have to say all that???

"What if I told you I AM ready?" She says and my heart stops beating for a second.

"April, are you serious?" I ask happily.

"Of course I am.... Jason, I know you've been taking baby steps with me and I really appreciate that.. I also really appreciate your patience and the fact that you seem to understand me so well...  So, tell me why would I not want to move our relationship to the next level?" She asks as she stands up.

"Because maybe we are going too fast?" I ask cautiously.

"Do you even hear yourself right now? Other mates meet on the first day and mark each other and do other stuff.." She says shyly and I can't help but laugh.

"So, you actually want this to happen?" I ask not meeting her eyes.

She gently pulls my face towards her and when our eyes meet I can't help but move closer to her...

"Does this answer your question?" She asks huskily and without even waiting for a reply, she kisses me with so much hunger that it takes my breath away....

She pushes me to the bed and climbs on top of me and I can't help but love how she is pushing me around as if she owns me......Who am I kidding? Of course she owns me , body , mind and soul...