5. *Be Right There*

One Step Closer. 

(c) CaptureLife

---

Tori Vega's Point Of View.

T'was a jam-pack week for me. A lot of things happened, it's like it sums up a whole year. I got Beck & Jade back together. Beck and Andre seems to be in a middle of a riff. Lastly, I was hitted by Beck. And, I believe my face is throbbing right now. Now, I have an extra large nose. 

*ting*

Did I tell you I'm on the slap right now? 

Beck Oliver: Ms. Tori Vega, I'm sorry.

Tori Vega: I forgive you, silly! Stop being so formal, its so not you. :P 

Beck Oliver: Glad, that's over. How you doing darlin'?

Tori Vega: Fine except the fact that my nose seems to be bitten by a million bees. 

Beck Oliver: HAHA. Does it occur to you now on how strong I am? 

Tori Vega: Yes! 

Beck Oliver: Damn it. I have to go. 'Till I see you Tori. ;)

Tori Vega: Lemme' guess, girlfriend issues? HAHA. See you.

*Beck Oliver just signed out.* 

I'm glad that was over. Ever since, the day Beck & Jade got back together, Beck & I barely hang-out. I miss that hairy dude. 

I miss you Beck.

Beck Oliver's Point Of View.

Our chat has ended as I dozed off into the rivalry Andre & I got into 2 days ago....

*Flashback* 

As soon as Sikowitz class ended, I ran to make my way into the halls so I can catch up with Tori in the clinic. I feel so bad for hitting her instead of Andre. 

I was about to open the door when...

"Dude, you can't enter that door." Andre appeared at the side holding Tori's backpack. 

"Why can't I? You don't own this school..." 

He just looks at me and he seemed to be irritated with my appearance. 

"You can't come here and win Tori back. You already have Jade, deal with that!" Andre grab the collar to my shirt as he said it. 

I resisted from him and snatch his hand away... "You know nothing about it. So back off!"