20. *Y-E-S*

One Step Closer.

(c) CaptureLife

----

Tori Vega's Point of View

Currently I'm hanging out with Beck and our friends at the cafeteria. Just having some good times, we barely have some the past few days. It's all about dramatic schemes in Hollywood Arts the past days. It's actually a great time to breathe in to fresh new air and knowing that everything will finally be alright. 

If you're asking about my status with Beck...it's still the same. We're not yet an item. A day has passed after the day he made a surprise for me inside Hollywood Arts. And I wouldn't want to waste another day without knowing his not officially mine. 

"What are you thinking about pretty lady?" He said mocking in his fake british accent. I love when he does that. It's so cute. 

I lean over his shoulder and intertwine my hand into his. "Just stuff and things." Then I vacantly stare at the beautiful blue sky. 

"Okay, whatever you say m'lady." I felt his lips swiftly kiss my forehead. 

He only kissed my lips for like two times. The day when I ran away and yesterday. But it kept me wanting for more, it's like I want to be the only one given the authority to kiss his lips. Badly, I want him to be mine. I want to call him my boyfriend. 

"Are we ruining a moment here?" Andre jokingly said as he placed his food on the table and sits. 

I hear Beck laughed. "Nah, bro. I ju\st guess Tori likes my shoulder too well." He teasingly said. 

I simply glance at him and pierce my eyes into his. 

"Uh-oh, Miss perfect seems to be annoyed." Jade sarcastically emphasized as she make her way beside Andre. 

I instantly glared at Jade. "Oh shut up Jade!" Shotting a sarcastic smile as I said it. 

Jade clapped her hands and grin at me. "Tori sassy pants is really back!" She exclaimed as Andre, Robbie, Cat and even Rex cheered. 

With that being exclaimed with full excitement, I totally felt the longing my friends have to get me back to the old me. Am I too lucky to have such amazing friends? Plus the gorgeous and gentleman soon-to-be-boyfriend. 

Beck Oliver's Point of View

"So dude, I guess love is finally taking you to the right path." He put into words as we waste our time hanging out over our lockers. 

I let out a laugh. "Someone finally answered my prayer!" I say as I lean over my locker and think of everything Tori and I have been into.