12.*Maze & Mess.*

One Step Closer.

(c) CaptureLife

--

Beck Oliver's Point of View.

The weekend swiftly pass by my life. I'm back on being the laid-back guy who couldn't care less about anything that is breathing. Seriously, I rather drift off like the wind than dealing with seeing Tori and Logan smooch each other. I'm a human, I have feelings too.

But this doesn't mean, it's the end. I'll have my spot back, I will. When he make a mistake that tore off her heart, I wouldn't even doubt in getting her into my side again. Hurt her and he'll get a taste of his own medicine.

"Well, well...why is Beck Oliver alone? Tired of being a third wheel, I bet?" A loud, malicious and penny-pinching girl walks up to me. No other than, the great Jade West.

I gave her a smug look. "At least I'm just a third wheel and not a charity case." I'm slowly tormenting her in her own little game.

She let out a wicked laugh. "You think of me as a charity case? Well, what about Tori?" She whack the locker next to me. "Don't forget about the fact that Tori was your little dummy all along. You've used her in so many ways possible." Her eyes was locked onto mine, not in a romantic way though. More of, a tiger seeing it's prey.

"Yes, I've tricked her all along. I've lied to her and played her in my hands by acting like your boy toy." I push her off out my way. Lightly, though. She's still a girl. "But I know I shouldn't done it because she's too naive and numb to even feel that it's a technique to make her jealous." I let out a smirk. "Even an idiot can sense I like her but she doesn't." Slowly, my words trail off.

"And that's all I need for her to cry like a river." She smiled maliciously.

As I look to my side everything went to a complicated way. She was there all along, Tori was there listening to me letting out words she shouldn't heard.

She was crying her eyes out while looking at me like I'm a low down and dirty person.