Chapter 19

AU: Please vote and comment, I read all of your comments and your advice/ thoughts help me out alot!!! Thank you!

Mine and Brewers reactions were mixed. It was silent at first, we both couldn't believe our ears. I whipped my head to look at him. I think he was scared at first, the fact the last time his mate was expecting a child he had to kill her. I couldn't believe that I was pregnant. Although I should've, we mated many times after the first without using protection.

When Brewer started to smile I followed in suit. He stood up and grabbed my face kissing me, I kissed back. I was still so shocked, what does this mean. I can't follow with my mission anymore could I?

The Doctor did an ultrasound to check on the child, it was too early to see to gender. Luckily the baby was just fine.

Our ride home wasn't silent in the slightest. My mind was racing, what was I going to do. Shit, I was pregnant. I can't get rid of the baby, although it would make things so much easier but I just can't. Brewer would kill me if he found out, hell he might kill me anyway. I tried to think of our future, could we even parent a child together if we can't get along with each other.

Brewer placed a hand on my stomach, It was too early to see the bump. "You excited?" he asked. I closed my eyes, could I even see him as a father. I placed my hand over his, this is going to work out. We can parent, we can be happy. I can forget.

"Of course, do you think it will be a boy or a girl?" Our hands intertwined and I thought of the nursery. No pink walls if it was a girl, I'm not going to be raising a girl like that. I was that girl and it got me beat, my child isn't going to be that. Maybe a green, it was a gender neutral color. I liked green, It was the color of the forest.

"Boy, He'll be our first. Then we'll have a girl next and we can have anything after that. Ill teach him everything, and you'll teach him to be kind and fair." Brewer smiled, I smiled too because he was happy. I felt happy, I was going to be a mother with my love.

"We should get married, No wedding. We'll just wear the rings and sign the documents." I said turning to look at him. The seat belt cut into my neck so I took the chest strap and put it under my shoulder.

"Put your seatbelt on, we're not going to jeopardize our child." I sighed and put it back on. "I was planning on proposing but I guess it was a little too late. Im happy with that plan though. You can finally be announced Queen and you can meet everyone." I smiled at Brewer's plan, He would finally be my husband.

"I love you," I put my hand on Brewer's thigh and made little circles with my hand. I grinned as I slid my hand up to my designated destination.

"I would remove your hand or I might just crash this car." Brewer lightly growled, my smile grew.

"You know you love it."

I avoided Katara when we arrived home, I couldn't face her. I had rested in bed for almost a week, Brewer waited on me 24/7. Our relationship grew more and more intense in that week. We were closer to each other then I ever thought we would be. Brewer bought me a ring and presented me with it before we went to bed. I'm proud to say I cried, not for the ring but for it's meaning. The ring was beautiful though, it had a dark green diamond in the middle, not too big at all. Brewer knew I wasn't into the flashy stuff. It had two smaller diamonds on each side and the rest was silver. It fit perfectly.

A week later I felt nothing in my knee, It wasn't swollen not bruised. I had taken the brace off and was walking around perfectly, although Brewer was quite against it. Brewer was off taking care of the lands edges, building some rogue defense, he was rather vague. I walked around the castle, taking in the hallways and meeting more of the staff.