Ch 6 What really happened?

________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 6

Bella's POV

"Damn," James muttered, "Looks like we're not going to have power for a while." He stared out the window, at the blackish blue sky. A loud bang caused me to let out a startled shriek, as lightning crossed the sky. Connor turned to me, smirking.

"You're nearly naked and dripping wet," Connor observed, "this is going to be a fun night." I scowled as they all laughed at my state.

"Can I please just have some clothes?" I grumbled, tightening the towel around my body.

"Why? I have a feeling you're going to be losing it all very soon." Matt joked, causing all the guys to laugh again. I started to grow annoyed as they continued to laugh at me.

"Okay, okay, follow me." Connor said, amusement still in his tone. I glared as Matt and James continued laughing as I pushed past them, following Connor as he headed into a massive room. I stood there awkwardly as Connor pulled out a large t- shirt.

"Uh... that's all?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he said, walking out of the room, "Here you go." He said, walking in with-

"Give me those!" I snapped, grabbing my bra and underwear from him. I was lucky that it was dark inside of the room, that way he could see the bright blush forming on my cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed," Connor said, almost gently, "Thirty-six C is quite the accomplishment." I slapped his arm as I shrieked out curse words at him. Connor laughed, turning around.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"Change." He ordered, still not facing me.

"What? Why don't you leave?" I asked, annoyed.

"Just change," he ordered. I sighed, like me, Connor was very stubborn but at the same time, I am staying at his house, so I might as well be polite. I dropped the towel to the ground, quickly pulling on my underwear and clipping my bra. Just as I was bending over to grab the t-shirt, the door was flung open.

"I found the flash-" Matt froze. I let out a yelp and grabbed the t-shirt, holding it in front of myself.

"What's-" James stopped, taking in the scene. "Already?" He asked, disbelief in his voice. "Dude, respect!" He cheered, holding out his fist to Connor, who, like James at Matt, was staring at me.

"Shut up James." I snapped, holding the t-shirt closer.

"So? You gonna put on the t-shirt?" Connor asked, now leaning against the wall with his signature smirk all over his face. I frowned and glared at them all, waiting for them to leave.

"Don't be embarrassed, we've seen it all." Matt said, smirking along with James. Now, hearing that, I wasn't exactly surprised, but I was pissed off. I glared at them as they continued to just stand there. U realized I was faced with two options, one, I could yell and scream at them to leave (which might not work) or, I could do this.

I let out a small sigh and bundled up the shirt, pulling it over my head very slowly. I then took my time as I pulled it over my body, wiggling a bit here and there. After I was done, I looked at the now jaw dropped, hormonal, teenage boys.

"What?" I asked innocently, "Nothing you guys haven't seen before." I shrugged. Now that was my exterior look. On the inside?

GO BELLA! Yeah girl, you hot, you hot! That's my little seductress! I mentally cheered myself on as I coolly stood in front of the guys in only a t-shirt that came a couple inches above my knee.