Chapter 10 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ Heyyy, two days in a row. Ayeee. Let's see if I can keep this streak. Onward to the story. ~

Recap:Why do I have a feeling this talk will change my life.

Isabelle's POV:

All of us choose a place to sit. I go back to my hospital bed, Sebastian for some reason chooses to sit on the bed with me. Grace sits in the chair beside the bed and Doc still stands. He clears his throat as if he's uncomfortable.

'Yah, just try being in a room full of strangers' I mentally say. Desi and Haze snicker in my mind.

"OK Isabelle, you know those voices in your head," Doc asks and I nod.

"You're not crazy, you are actually a hybrid: a vampire and witch hybrid. So based off what you now are, you know there will be other supernatural creatures, right," he questions and I give my agreement.

"Well, we kinda...." he trails off. "Spit it out already," I say, starting to worry.

'Please be mermen, please be mermen' I chant. "We're werewolves, Isabelle," Sebastian blurts out.

'Aw dang it' I whine. But nevertheless I just nod. "Cool beans bro, now can I leave," I ask impatiently. "There's more to just being werewolves sweetie," Grace says kindly.

She gestures in Sebastian's direction for him to continue. "Well, you see Isabelle we're mates," he says hesitantly. I just stare at him blankly.

'Does he think we're friends after all that's happened' I ask either one of the two occupying my head. Neither of them answer. "I don't think we could ever be mates, dude. You kidnapped me, for pete sakes!! Then you come and claim me as yours, so no I don't think we're mates. Also if you want to keep a friend, maybe you should work on your people skills," I tell him.

I get up and start for the door when I feel a pinch where my neck is. I touch it and feel a syringe. I yank it out and stumble and look back at the three in the room. I fall down and everything goes black. "I'm so sorry, Luna," Doc says.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I wake up to feeling something licking my face. I open my eyes to see Lexi. I snatch her up the best I can and give her the biggest hug ever. "Are you OK girl? Have they hurt you," I ask her.

She barks and was her tail. OK we gotta get out of here but how. I scan around and see that I'm in the same room as last time I was kidnapped.

I walk to the window to do the same as last time but I pause. I turn around and see Lexi sitting there watching me. 'How am I gonna get her outta here' I ask myself.

'You grab Lexi and let me and Desi worry about that' Hazel says. I nod. I gather Lexi in the best position is can considering that she is larger than me.
'Do you trust us' Hazel and Desi ask at the same time. I nod once again. 'Then jump' they say.

And I do that just as I hear the door behind me open. 'Oh fudge' I think.

~ Yep.... that just happened. OK what you guys think? Honestly, I think this has it's good and bad moments but what author doesn't have those.... right? Anyway all ideas, suggestions and support is welcome. I'll try to use some of you guys ideas because you guys have some creative minds.

QOTC:Who is your favorite author? Mine is Rick Riordan (he writes the Percy Jackson series).

Song:Ariana Grande- God is a Woman (someone said that was their favorite song)

P.S.- Requests are open for the song of the chapter.

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~