Chapter 27 [Un-Edited]

A/N~ I don't really have anything to say so we're just gonna jump into the story. Enjoy!!!

Recap: 'Together' we all say. My eyes, with unshed tears, harden in determination, and I take a step forward.

Third Person POV:

"Arion, show yourself," Lilith said in a confident voice, showing no weakness. Her friends look to her in shock as no one knew the name who took over their leader.

Sebastian/Arion turned around while chuckling darkly. Lilith wanted to shiver hearing that, but she stood her ground.

"It's been a while, kitten. I began to think you would never get here, I was beginning to worry," Arion/Sebastian stated. Lilith took another step forward.

"It's not him you want, it's me. We came to settle this, just leave them out of this," Lilith said, strongly. "If you want real power, use me, not him."

"No, you can't!! He could kill you," Liam shouted.

"I'm so sorry Liam, but this is how it has to be. I'm the only one who could beat him. Please forgive me," Lilith apologized. Chris shoved himself forward.

"It is my duty to protect my Luna until my dying breath. I will not allow you to fight him by yourself."

Parker, Sylvia and Beck all nod, with walk to stand behind. "We would do anything for our Luna," Beck says for all three of them.

"I appreciate that you guys have my back but..... I cannot allow you to die for me. You all have done enough for me. You have mates who await you all. I don't want to ruin your futures. I don't want to overuse your loyalty or your friendship towards me. I'm so sorry," Lilith sighs.

Though they don't agree with their Luna, and for Liam sister, they step away. "Well wasn't that heartwarming. I almost cried," Arion taunted. Lilith glared at him.

"Do you swear to leave them and the rest of the supernatural community alone after I let you use my body as your host," Lilith bargained. Arion tapped his pointer finger on his chin, as if thinking.

"You have a deal, young one," he finally decided. All of a sudden, his orangey eyes rolled t'other back of his head and Sebastian started convulsing. He fell to the floor with a thump.

A orange wispy smoke flew out of Sebastian's chest and started for Lilith. She closed her eyes and relaxed with a small smirk on her lips.

'Alim twah' she muttered. The wisp flew into Lilith and she staggered by the sheer force of it hitting her chest.

Everyone waited with baited breath to see what would happen to their friend. She dropped to her knees and fell on her side holding her chest.

"Oh god, this hurts," she whimpered. Lilith took multiple deep breaths, but it did nothing to quell the pain. Her eyes fluttered shut and her chest stopped moving.

Justin was the first to break out their shocked stupor. "Isa," he whispered. She did not move on the ground. He went over to her, but she didn't move or anything. Chris went to go check on Sebastian only to see that he was in the same condition.

"What happened? I thought he went into her, why didn't it work," Liam questioned in a rush. He knelt down next to his sister, slapping her cheeks lightly.

"Lil, come on wake up," he begged. Lilith remained unresponsive on the ground. He shook her shoulders, but she remained limp.

Sylvia put her hand on his shoulder as a sign of comfort, only for him to push her away. "No, no, she's alive. I only just got her, she can't be dead yet," he tried.

Meanwhile with Chris, Sebastian stirred on the ground. He groaned and his eyes fluttered open. The first he said was, "Isabelle."

"Come on man, we gotta get out of here," Chris told his friend. Sebastian pushed him away. "No, where's Isabelle," he repeated. Chris's face fell and he gave his Alpha an apologetic look. Sebastian, with his regular icy blue eyes, looked around until they stopped on a body lying on the ground with familiar blonde hair.

Sebastian scrambled to get up, but fell back down, due to how weak he felt. "Is that...." he trailed off. No one said anything. Sebastian gulped down the lump in his throat.

"We have to go guys. We don't know how many of those creatures are here," Beck said softly. Chris helped up Sebastian, while Liam held onto his still unresponsive sister. Sylvia, Parker, and Isaiah took the lead, while Beck and Justin took the rear.

With their haste to get out, nobody noticed the faint heartbeat of the person clinging to life by a thread.

~ Don't kill me guys!!! But that cliffhanger though. Everything will come together guys just hang in there a little while longer. Any guesses on what's gonna happen? Comment your guess and might actually use some of you guy's ideas. All song requests, ideas, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

Song:Hatsune Miku- Odds & Ends (my brother suggested this)

QOTC: Whats the thing you want the most for Christmas? I want a new IPhone.

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~