Chapter 26 [Un-Edited]

A/N~ My lovelies!!! New chapter!!! It is so nice to be back with my readers!!! Comment if you've been here since the beginning. Yassss.... anyway what's up guys? Anything new happening in the wattpad world that I am not aware about? It's been a long time, but onto better and worse things.

Bruh.. my semester is almost over. This year has flew (flown, flewn?) by. Is it just me... yes... ok then moving along. That wasn't awkward at all.

Guys what kind of ending do you want? Happy, sad, mediocre? You gots to let me know before I get there, if you want your opinion to help develop it. OK enough talking let's read!!!

Recap: My wolf, Zach paces through my mind while I feel my demon snarl lightly. I try to shake off the feeling and focus on the task at hand. But I do take a mental note to ask her about that later. But for now, we gotta save my sister's mate.

Lilith's POV:

My group finally made it to our position. I grab a hold of Liam's arm and he turns to me im confusion.

"Before we go in I just want to say something," I spoke. They all looked at me expectantly. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"Liam," I say while grabbing his hand, "I'm so glad I met you. Even though we've been together for a short period of time, I have come to form our sibling bond. It has grown and I can't thank you enough for trying to help me bring my Sebastian back."

"This is what siblings do for each other. They protect their loved one's, even if they haven't even met the loved ones significant other formally yet," Liam expressed. I gave him a hug and noticed Justin and Beck looking at me with awe and respect.

"What are you guys looking at," I asked. "You do realize you just verbally claimed the Alpha right," Beck questioned. I sat there, mentally rewinding for when I said that.

'It was just a few seconds ago' Sera said. 'You said that he was yours' Desi shudders. 'I like the sound of that' she continues. Sera and Hazel all say something expressing their agreement.

I shake my head and clear my throat. "No time for that, we have to save him before it's too late." We continue walking along the side of the building, going to where Sebastian hopefully is.

Chris's POV:

We finally made it to where Isa said Sebastian would be. 'Her name is now Lilith' Trevor said. 'I don't care, I'm still gonna call her Isa' I replied.

While we were talking I stumbled as I was pulled back by Isaiah. I gave him a confused glance and he pointed ahead. I looked and two creatures were guarding a huge set of double doors. 'What are those things' I said in our shared mindlink.

'I don't even know man, but they don't look like they want to have a cup of coffee and chat' Parker replies. 'What should we do' he continues.

I take a second to think.

An idea popped in my head and I shook my head as this plan would either help us or get us killed. 'I may have an idea' I muttered.

~*~5 minutes later~*~

'Everyone ready' I ask. 'He's gonna get us killed' Sylvia sighs to Isaiah. Nevertheless they all nod.

I grab onto Sylvia and she goes limp in my arms. "Help, someone please help my sister," I shout in a desperate voice. The two creatures seem startled by our abrupt presence.

"Please, you must help my sister, she is hurt fatally," I beg. The two monsters come up close, I grab Sylvia and toss her and she crashes into the two monsters. They stumble and Parker and Isaiah come out of hiding and start slashing and hitting at the monsters with their claws and some random pieces of wood we found lying around.

I pick up Sylvia and she dusts herself off while Parker and Isaiah finish off the creatures. "Let's find some rope or something to tie them up," Isaiah suggests. We search around and find some type of dark chain lying in a random room.

We tie them up and lean them up against the wall in the room. "Let's go find the Alpha," I assert. We continue through the big doors and what we see inside makes us gasp.

Lilith's POV: sorry for the POV changes

My group stumbles upon a huge set of open doors and the first thing I see is Chris's group. But what else I see inside makes my face pale.

Sebastian is kneeling on the floor faced away from us, with his shirt off. It's not his body that stops me, it's the dark, black veins that are traveling across his back. 'Its happening' Hazel whispers. 'I know' I whisper back.

'You know what we have to do' Sera asks. 'I wouldn't want this to happen any other way' I tell the three girls in my head. 'I wouldn't mind it if it was for that specimen of a man' Desi says, trying to make light of the situation. We all laugh a little, but because of what's going to happen the laughs are forced and fake.

'I love you guys' I sniffle. 'I hope the others can forgive me' I blubber. 'You know they would, they would see this as an act of heroism. Now we have a job to do and we'll get through this together' Sera firmly states.

'Together' we all say. My eyes, with unshed tears, harden in determination and I take a step forward.

~Done with that chapter. Do you guys know what's happening with Lilith? Will she be able to save Sebastian in time?

Did anyone catch my reference in there, if you did, leave it in the comments. Whoever gets it right FIRST gets a shout-out in my next chapter.

Guys we are nearing the end. It's sad, but I already have an idea for a new book. It's called The Alpha's Sunshine. I won't start it until this book is finished though. So haha, to you people who want another of God's greatest creations, we all call books.

Anyways, all ideas, song requests, comments, and suggestions are welcome. Until next time my babies.

Song: Post Malone- Better Now

QOTC: What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? I'm just hanging with the fam.

*~Vote. Comment. Share.~*