four

|ethan dolan's pov|
-try me, the weekend-

"i said, did you follow me at the mall"

i think i should play it cool and pretend to not know her, if we are going to get to know each other, i don't want it to be like this.

"listen, i don't even know you, why would i follow you at the mall?" i say pretending to be cool or something.

"oh- my friend told me you did." she said, her voice is such a beautiful sound i would listen it for hours.

"but i didnt so-" she cut me off by saying:

"why were you staring at me?" her voice said in a bossy tone.

"first of all i wasn't 'staring' i was watching you because i thought you were pretty"

this is when i know i fucked up, like seriously what did i just say?

"oh okay" she looked like she was disappointed or something so i smiled at her hoping to not look as the creep i am.

"your name is ethan right?"

how does she know my name?

"yeah that's me."

what did just happen? alenne just talked to me.

she was beautiful, her eyes were so precious, her skin was soft.

i always think about how holding her hands could be, how kissing her could be.

i really want to go home now, i don't want  to stay here anymore, everything is just too loud for me.

as soon as i get home i grab my sketchbook and  start this drawing of her:

i tried thinking of her with straight hair, of course she is way prettier with curly hair but i wanted to give a try

i can't believe she talked to me.

i never thought that this could happen.

|alenne edwards' pov

that guy is so mysterious, i don't know i feel about this situation.

in school a lot of people used to bully him, he has no friends and never goes out.

i don't know, but there's something about him that wants me to know him.

it's probably not a good idea.

"sophia what do you think about ethan dolan?"
i asked her trying not to make things too obvious.

"i mean, i don't know. like he's not ugly but he doesn't look like a good person, you know what i mean? he seems very mysterious about his life." she looked very serious.

"yeah that's true, don't you want to know what his secret is? i kinda like this mysterious thing."

"he's different from the other people we know, but yeah same."

"i met him in the kitchen earlier, i asked him if he followed me at the mall and he said he didn't even know me. then i asked him why he was staring at and he replied saying that he was just watching me because he thought i was pretty."

"mh, that's  interesting" sophia was pretty into what i was saying.

"what should we do? like should i follow him on instagram?" i don't think it's a bad idea.

"yeah why not"

|ethan dolan's pov

my phone buzzed.

[@ethandolan]: @alenn_edwards and @sophiaellis started following you.

what the fuck?