Madman

"This really tastes good, Keyla!" Ann said as she munched the sandwich.

"Yes, sister. From whom did you got this?" Mary asked while putting the sauce between the slice of bread.

"Our librarian, Ms. Diño, Mary."

"She's really nice to you."

"I hope our teachers are nice as her."

"Brush your teeth after that, girls, okay?" I patted their head.

"How about you? Don't you wanna take a bite at this awesome sandwich?"

"Thanks, Ann, but no...you can have it by yourself. I gotta go to bed. Wake me up later when mother arrives. I really feel sleepy."

"Yeah","Sure", they replied in chorus.

I'll just do my homeworks later. Yeah...later....

"Honey, wake up. The breakfast is already done."

Hmm...

Mother is really sweet.

Wait. What?

Breakfast?!

I hastily got up my bed.

God, my siblings didn't wake me up last night. Those brats.

I hurriedly went to the bathroom. Took a quick shower and dressed up before I went to the kitchen.

"Why didn't you wake me up last night?" I eyed my siblings.

"I didn't tried further when you kicked me." Mary rolled her eyes.

"You're so hard to wake up, Key. Sorry." Ann apologetically smiled.

"It's okay...by the way, I'm sorry if I kicked you Mary."

"Okay. Just don't make me wake you up again." She grinned.

I chuckled.

God! I still have my assignments undone. I should move fast!

After I finished my breakfast, I went to my room to work on my assignments

After a couple of hour, "phew! I'm done, at last!" I swiftly gathered my things ang headed towards the door.

"Bye, mom!" I waved at my mother.

"Good luck, honey!" My mother shouted in reply.

I don't believe in luck...but whatever. "Yes, mom! Love you!" I replied.

I dashed the way to my school. Not minding the sweats dripping on my forehead.

"I shouldn't be late...I must not be late...I can't be late...I won't be l-son of a bachelor! What the..." I furiously eyed the man who bumped me. God, my butt hurts like hell and this man is just staring at me?! Won't he help me get up? Okay, I think he won't, so I stood up myself.

"Hey, mister! Are you blind or what?! You knocked me and you didn't even bother to help me up! What do you thi-"

I lost my words when he grabbed my hand, catched my gaze and said, "I found you." What is he saying?! Found me? This guy might be a madman.

I withdrew my hand from him and tried to run away but he easily caught me. "Let me go!" I spat as I struggled removing his tight grip on my arm. "You, crazy man! Let go of me or el-!"

"Stop shouting, will you?! Your voice is piercing my eardrum!" He yelled at me. God, and now, he's yelling at me?!

"If you don't want your eardrum damaged, put your hands of me and let me go, you, idiot!" I screamed.

"No. I won't do that, bigmouth. You'll come with me whether you like it or not! We'll discuss something very important!" He said, looking straight in my eyes, that terrified me horribly.