Missing Him

Few weeks had passed and my sister, Mary started to recover. But until now, mother still can’t believe that someone helped us. I told her not to over think about that, just be thankful for what happened, and focus at the present.
About that man, aside from the fact that I forgot to ask for his name, since that day he helped me, he haven’t showed his face again. What happened to him? Maybe the due date of our marriage was over and something terrible already happened to him. Ugh, I mean, I don’t care about him or what. I-I still owe him something and I told him I’m gonna pay him. That’s it, yes, I do not care after all. In fact, I’m kinda relieved I don’t need to pay for my debt. Y-yes...y-es.
I continued walking. This has been a long day. Our quarterly exam just finished and the next thing I should be worried of is my math quiz bee. I must start my review as soon as possible, maybe later or tomorrow morning.
“What the freaking he—” I almost muttered a curse when a man suddenly appeared beside me.He...he is the creepy man. He’s now grinning at me.
“You’re thinking about me, that’s why I came here to see you.” he leaned forward. What’s with him? He’s so fond of leaning forward.
“I am not thinking about you!” I denied, if I did not, that’ll be...ugh.
“If you say so.” He chuckled. And...why do you find him cute when chuckling, Keyla!? Tss, whta’s happening to me?
Awkward silence filled the air.
“So, when are we going to marry” He asked then we continued walking.
“I-I didn’t s-say I will m-marry you.” God, why am I stuttering?!
“Do I need to explain why you need to marry me? Again?” He furrowed his eyebrows. “And besides, wasn’t my help enough to convince you to marry me?” So, he is using that against me now...but he is right. He helped me after all. I owe him my sister’s life.
“Okay.” I said. I saw the glint in his eyes
“Uhh...so, when?” He regained his composure.
“It’s up to you” I said in a defeated tone.“I want it as soon as possible. So, it’ll be held next week.” That’s so soon. God, is this the right decision?
“Let me take you to your house.” We reached the place where his car is parked. He opened the door for me and I went inside. I did my seat belt myself so I can avoid being embarrassed again. Tss, no matter how I try to forget that moment, I just can’t.
He started the engine and he drove me to our house.It took us few minutes to arrive at my place. I told him to drop me a block away from our house so I can avoid people that I know, from seeing me.
Wait! I forgot to ask his name again! Ugh, nevermind.
While walking, I saw a couple on a bench....err...kissing. Heck, this is a public place. A thought came to me all of a sudden.
In our wedding...would w-we...k-kiss?