Extra's - Isabelle

Simon's P.O.V

When we arrive at the Institute, it's full of shadowhunters. Mostly everyone I know is there, except for Rebecca and my mom. I know I made the decision to remove myself from their lives, but I wish they were here.

Magnus took off with Alec an hour ago and Clary and Jace seem to be having a good time dancing. I haven't seen Isabelle since she left me alone with Clary and Jocelyn and I'm starting to worry.

"Simon! Why are you standing here all alone? This party is for you! You should be celebrating!" Maryse Lightwood walks over to me with a drink in her hand. She looks like she's drank a whole bottle of wine.

"Thank you Mrs. Lightwood for throwing me this party, but I'd rather much go to bed. Everything's just been so overwhelming." Maryse leans on the wall next to me and nods her head.

People always say Isabelle looks exactly like Maryse. But I don't see it. Yes they both have raven black hair, and the same shape face, but Isabelle doesn't have Maryse's deep blue eyes. Instead she has these mesmerising dark ones. Eyes that shine in the darkness. They both have unique beauty that's incomparable.

"How is Isabelle?" Her voice sounds so quiet and fragile that I'm afraid it'll break.

"We never talk anymore, and when we do its always about war, weapons, Jace and Alec." I don't know what to say. I've never seen Maryse Lightwood look so lost before.

"I know how much you mean to Isabelle Simon. When she came back from Edom without you, I saw how hurt she was, how alone she was without you. She reminded me of me. I once told her that hearts are breakable. That she should never give up her heart to a man because they'll just give it back to you in pieces. But you know. Hearts are meant to be broken! Without heartbreaks, we will never learn to grow stronger. We will never learn what it's like to truly love." I follow her gaze across the room, and see Robert Lightwood standing on the other side of the room looking right at us.

"I'm sorry Simon. I've had a little too much to drink." She gives me her glass of wine and closes her eyes with her hand.

"You should get some sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow." I nod and start to walk away, but stop when I'm near the door.

"She's doing great by the way." Maryse drops her hand and looks at me confused.

"Isabelle. She's Amazing actually... You know, Jace once told me that she'd walk all over my heart in High heeled boots." Maryse laughs at this and shakes her head in an approving matter.

"That's my girl." I smile at her and laugh.

"Yeah..."

"But that never stopped you from falling in love with her... Has it?"

I shake my head.

"Never." Maryse smiles and looks away. Turning her attention back to Robert who hasn't stopped watching us.

"Good night Simon. It was nice talking to you." I smile and nod, even though she can't see me.

"Good night Mrs.Lightwood." I walk out before she tells me to call her Maryse. I walk down the corridor, turn left and then make a right. I find my room immediately. It's just a couple of doors down from Isabelle's room. I consider knocking on her door and checking up on her, but it's late and she's probably asleep.

I walk into my room and see Isabelle sitting on the edge of my bed in her cute pyjamas. Her eyes are red and puffy. She's been crying.

"Isabelle. What's wrong?" I sit down beside her, wrapping an arm around her. She leans her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I've missed you Simon." I couldn't help but smile.

"I've missed you too Isabelle." She looks up at me with her dark dark eyes. They glitter like Magnus.

Her eyes travel down to my lips and she moves, to straddle me. I watch as she slowly leans down, making our foreheads touch. I tilt my head back slightly, and our lips meet. She kisses me slowly at first. Teasing me with every little kiss.

I move further up the bed, so that my back hits the back board. Isabelle bites on my lip which causes me to moan. She kisses me deeper, creating this satisfying heat between our lips. I flip us over so that Isabelle's under me. She seems shocked for a moment, but pulls me down, so our lips meet again.

The kiss was gentle yet insistent, loving but possessive. Her tongue lightly swept across my lips, and a moan escaped my mouth. There was an edge of urgency in her kiss, a hunger that might suddenly rage out of control. She pressed her body against mine, and she pulled away gasping for air.

I left trails of kisses down her neck, receiving a satisfying moan from her. I could feel her trembling under my touch.

"Simon" I kiss her gently on the lips, and lay down next to her. She leans her head on my chest, just above my heart. I kiss the top of her head and lay on my side so that I'm facing her.

"I remember Izzy. I remember everything." I whisper softly into her ear. She leans back, so she can see me better.

"I know you do Simon. I can feel it. The way you kissed me... It's like nothings changed." She kisses me softly, her lips lingering above mine, before she pulls away. I take her hand in mine, and intwine our fingers together. Her hand fits perfectly against mine.

"Hey..." I keep my voice to a whisper, wanting only Isabelle to hear me. She looks away from our hands and up at me.

"I love you" Her eyes grow wide, and I can feel her whole body go tense.

"I love you Isabelle. You are the first person I think about when I wake up and the last person I think about when I sleep. Every time I look into your eyes, my mind whispers I love you. With every beat, my heart shouts I love you. With every breath my soul says I love you. I don't want you to say it back to me, unless you mean it."

I feel her body relax, and she leans into me. Our foreheads touch, and I close my eyes.

"I mean it"

Our lips meet, and I smile into the kiss. I'm in Love with the most beautiful, caring, amazing girl in the world and I couldn't be any happier.