☹ Fight/ He Visits You On Set

A/N: requested by Bizzybella123. Request stuff guys (:

Your POV
After twenty minutes of Noah Centino, my co-star on the show The Fosters, complaining about the way he looked wearing glasses, we finally finish filming.

"Cut!" the producer yells, "that was great work kids, you two go take a two hour break".

"You were really good," Noah says, hugging me.

"Oh, thanks," I try my best not to make the hug awkward, but his 6-foot height made it rather difficult. He smiles down at me and I break away from the embrace, knowing Patrick would be livid if he found out I even touched Noah (for some reason, Patrick felt particularly threatened by him).

"What is it?" he asks, knowing something was wrong.

"It's nothing. It's just... you've met Patrick, he's really overprotective," I explain as we begin to walk side by side.

"Oh, right. That kid with the black hair, right?"

"Yeah, that's the one," I laugh, looking at Noah, who's smirking.

"What?" I stop walking and he shakes his head in denial.

"What," he mimics, laughing to himself again. "I'm just thinking about that time I gave you back your sweater and as I was leaving he threatened to light me on fire. Funny kid," Noah comments.

"Yeah, he was totally... serious," I whisper the last part to myself.

"What's going on here?" we hear a voice from behind us and turn around.

"Patrick? What are you doing here?" I smile and give him a hug but when I pull away, he looks pissed.

"Hey, man," Noah greets him.

"Just came to see my girl," Patrick replies, ignoring Noah.

"We were just talking, Patrick," I rest my hands on his waist and he rolls his eyes.

"Hugging is talking?"

"How long have you been here?" I ask, trying to brush some hair away from his face.

"Why does that matter, Y/N? Would you have fucked him if I'd given you enough time!?" he shouts, everyone's eyes drawing towards us.

"No and please keep your goddamn voice down!" I try to pull his arm and talk somewhere private but he pulls it away.

"Is it because he's taller than me?!" Patrick glares at Noah, avoiding eye contact with me.

"What are you talking about?" I block his way to Noah and he looks down at me, seeming slightly more unstable than usual.

"I know that's why you want him, babygirl".

"Patrick, please stop this. I don't want to be worried about you threatening every guy I talk to".

"You know what- that's- that's just who I am and if you don't like me... the real me, then why am I here?!" he shouts.

"You're right. I don't like the real you," I grab his face and force him to look at me, "I love the real you. I didn't mean to upset you but it's just so frustrating that you can't see how there will never be another man for me".

Patrick's shirt over-shirt shifts around with a sudden gust of wind and I feel him rest a hand on my waist. "I'm sorry, baby," he says and leans his forehead against mine. I nod my head and look up into his eyes. "You are everything in this world to me".