☹ You Used Me

A/N: I hope you cry... or at least feel emotionally crushed.

Summary: you use Patrick for your school project- and he uses you for his.

---------------------

Your POV

"Y/L/N," Henry Bowers shouts over to me, the rest of his gang trailing after him slowly.

I turn and walk towards him, Stan trying to keep up with me. "Bowers".

"This your little boyfriend?" he asks, smirking. Patrick shifts around, his eyes staring intently at my face. I look at the 5'6 boy next to me and laugh.

"He's taller than me," I murmur and Henry rolls his eyes.

"I need you to ask the little shit to fill out my homework for tomorrow," Henry hands me a packet of questions. I had this interview assignment too.

"Why don't you ask me yourself?" Stan questions, crossing his arms. Instead of wasting breath on Stan, Henry shoves him to the ground and walks away, making Patrick laugh as he follows.

 Instead of wasting breath on Stan, Henry shoves him to the ground and  walks away, making Patrick laugh as he follows

"Hey, wait up!" I yell at Patrick, suddenly feeling brave. He doesn't seem to hear me, walking a few feet behind the other boys. "Patrick!" I touch his hand and he whips around before his eyes lower to where I'm standing. Way to make me feel short, Patrick.

"Oh, hey".

"I-I just um, wanted to ask you if you could do the same for me?" I ramble out and he squints his eyes at me, trying to decode my nervous speaking. "I mean the interview for my class. I have the same class as Henry".

Patrick turns to look at Henry, who is staring at us with a glare. "You want to interview me?" he asks.

"Y-yeah. I mean if that's cool with you. We each got a word that described a type of person- you know like a trait? Anyway we choose the person we want to interview based on that," I explain. I could feel my face heating up, I should have know he was going to say no.

"God, I really do make you nervous, don't I?" his eyes scan over my face before he smirks, reaching out to touch my flushed face. "What was your word?"

"What?" I forget what we were talking about, finding comfort in his hand on my face. Patrick sticks his hands into his pockets, and spits on the floor next to where Stan is.

"I know Henry's word was nerd, so he chose your little girlfriend, Stan. So what did you get?"

I swallow hard before looking away at the school yard. "I got the word... lover". Patrick scoffed, wiping the smile off his face when he saw my serious one.

"Lover? You want me to be your lover?"

"What? That's not what I meant!" I start blushing wildly before trying to recollect myself. "I just want to interview you and round out parts of your personality using 'lover' as my template".