☹ Smoking

Warning: violence
A/N: damn this guy's accent tho

Your POV

It was finally nearing towards summer and it would be an understatement to say I was excited to have two months off with my boyfriend Patrick.

"You two have sex yet?" Belch asks, leaning against the car next to me. Patrick looks over at me with a smirk but doesn't say anything.

"A few times," I blurt out and they both turn to me in shock. Belch starts laughing and Patrick pulls me to the other side of him so that I wasn't next to Belch anymore.

"Don't get any ideas, Reginald".

"Ugh, Patrick, I told you not to call me that," he complains, crossing his arms.

"Oops," Patrick says sarcastically.

"Ooh!" I squeal, watching as Henry pulls out a pack of cigarettes. "Can I bum one of those off of you?" I ask, watching in awe as he lights it. Henry smirks at me and walks till there's about a foot distance between us. Patrick shift uncomfortably at Henry's closeness. Henry holds a cigarette up in front of my face, watching me intently as I take it from his hand.

"Aye, don't smoke that. It'll kill you," Patrick mutters, pulling the cigarette from my mouth and placing it in his own. I gasp and frown when he pulls out a lighter and lights it.

"So, you have a death wish or something?"

Patrick's eyes drop from my face as he holds one of my hands in his large ones

Patrick's eyes drop from my face as he holds one of my hands in his large ones. "Yeah, something like that".

"Let her have one, Patrick. Your girl's a bigger man than you are!" Henry calls out from the other side of the car.

"Shut the fuck up, Bowers," Patrick spat back, getting increasingly pissed.

"You talking back to me, bitch?" Henry snarls, rounding the car and pushing Patrick. Patrick's hair falls forward from the impact and I jump in between them.

"Henry, please don't-" I begin but Patrick puts his hands on my shoulders, swinging me out of the way. "Patrick, no!" I scream when Patrick jumps onto Henry, punching him.

"Don't you get enough of this from your dad?" he laughs, punching Henry again. The cruelty of his words and actions were shocking, rendering me frozen for a couple moments. Quickly, Henry pushes Patrick off, throwing him to the ground.

"Stop, you guys, this is stupid!" Henry start punching Patrick again and again and again. I run to pull him off when Henry looks up at me.

"Grab her, Belch. She's gonna watch how I put you little bitches in line," Henry grunts, punching a now unconscious Patrick until his skin splits.

"NO!" I punch Belch in the groin and he throws me to the floor. I jump and the force of my pull swings Henry off of Patrick, who has blood cascading from his face. "What have you done?!" I cry, taking off my sweatshirt and wiping up Patrick's face.

"Y-Y/N," patrick mumbles. I drag him up onto his feet and bring him to my house, ignoring Henry yelling out his justifications for beating Patrick so badly.

"Stay here," I tell Patrick, cleaning his face. "Stop moving," I scold multiple times.

"I got my ass beat," Patrick smiles, his bloody lip starting to bleed again. "You still gonna love me after seeing that?"

I don't respond but keep washing his cuts. His eyes dart to the floor and I smile at him. "Yes, and I can't believe you think my answer could be anything different".

"Seriously though, if you smoke a cigarette, I'll kill you," he whispers, kissing my cheek and pulling me down onto his lap.

"Patrick, I'm not done!" he laughs at my response, laying down with me in his arms.