Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Of course, that was the only amount of control Lucas Scott planned to give me.

Not bothering to think twice, he rolled us so he was on top of me, using his elbow to support himself up so he doesn't crush me.

Using the other hand, he rested it on the side of my cheek, gently holding it as he brought his lips down again to meet mine.

My heart thumped loudly as I cupped his cheek with one hand while resting the other on his waist.

He moved his lips slowly, and I followed, completely entrapped by his movements.

I pressed my lips harder against his, wanting more, but Lucas growled instead.

"Easy princess," he whispered roughly against my lips.

My eyes opened, and I glared at him.

Without a second thought, I moved my body up, knocking him down so he's resting on his back. Before he has a second to understand what happened, I threw my leg over him and straddled his waist.

"Not a princess, Scott," I whispered next to his ear.

Lucas laughed deeply, and the sound hit me right to my core.

This is happening too fast.

I quickly got off of him and sat down next to him as I leaned against the headboard.

"What's wrong?" Lucas asked, sitting up as well.

"Uh, I think we should just go to sleep," I mumbled quietly, not bothering to look at him.

Lucas stays silent for a few moments before he responded. "Yeah. Okay."

Without saying another word, I moved to the very edge of my side of the bed to lie down. After I've faced the other direction, I heard Lucas doing the same thing behind me.

"Goodnight," Lucas spoke into the night.

Goodnight Lucas.

The first thing I paid attention to when I woke up was the heavy weight of an arm around my waist.

Groaning quietly, I slowly moved around so I faced the other way, only to become face to face with Lucas.

So much for space.

After turning back to my previous state, I gently removed Lucas's arm off of my waist, and threw my legs over the ledge of the bed.

Once I've checked that Lucas was still sleeping, I headed to the corner of the room, where a pile of clothes I brought from home sat.

Grabbing a light blue t-shirt and black leggings, I quietly headed to the bathroom.

After I've brushed my teeth, and my hair, followed by changing my clothes, I headed back outside the room, only to see Lucas already dressed.

"I'll meet you downstairs," I whispered to Lucas as he moved around me to go to the bathroom.

"Okay," was the final thing I heard from him before he shut the bathroom door.

I headed downstairs, and caught the scent of apples.

"Hi Sadie," I greeted once I saw her standing in the kitchen.

After she placed the square baking pan on top of the stove, she turned around and sent me a gentle smile. "Hi sweetie. Lucas coming?"

I nodded just as Lucas began stomping downstairs.

"Hey," Lucas acknowledged the both of us as he took a seat by the front of the table.