Chap 22

Callie's P.O.V

I could not believe that Blake brought me here, it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen and it was making for forget...just a little. As for Blake he was being strange...different and I want to know why.

"Earth to Callie?" he chuckled, pulling me out of thought

"Hmm?" I asked looking at him

"You going in?" he laughed

"Well duh." I giggled

I needed a distraction and this would be a good one. I stripped down to my underwear, not caring that Blake was watching me...he has seen me in me in less. I looked up to find his eyes running over my half naked body, his tongue running over his lips. He left out a throaty groan, making me giggle. His eyes finally met mine again and I smirked at him

"Sorry." He said running the back of his neck

"You have seen me in less. Now come on get it off." I smirked

"Sure thing." He said with a wink

He reached for the bottom of his tee, pulling it over his head. It was my turn to stare...damn he was fit. I watched his muscles tense as he pull the tee over his head. I licked my lips, whimpering at the sight of him. He reached for his jeans, undoing them and sliding them off too, leaving him in only his boxers. I growled to myself. He really was gorgeous.

"Well once you are done perving on me I will get you in there." He said smugly

"And? No one can deny you have a very sexy body." I meant to say but instead purred the words.

I felt my cheeks heat up, looking away and twiddling my thumbs nervously. Why did I say that to him?

"Why thank you." He winked, a cheeky smile on his face before jumping into the water

I pulled myself together and decided to join him. I climbed into the water, it was slightly heated but felt really good against my skin. I dived under the water, swimming over to where the water fall was, heading underneath it and sitting on the rocks that was behind it, running my fingers through the water. It was making me feel content. I took a few deep breaths, closing my eyes over and letting myself fall into my own little world...a world where my heart was not shattered. Sadly it never worked cause I soon felt the tears falling from my eyes once again. How could he do this to me? Was any of it real? Did he actually ever love me? Surely you can't fake loving someone for as long as we were together? I never wanted to cry but I could not help it.

"Callie?" I heard Blake say in a whisper

I opened my eyes looking up at him. He moved closer to me, placing himself between my legs, looking at me with a worried look in his eyes.

"I will be OK...in time...hopefully." I said forcing a smile

"I know you will be. You will realise he never deserved you Callie." Blake said reaching in, pushing my wet hair away from my eyes

I closed my eyes over, moving into his touch. It was a strange feeling when he did it, my heart felt like it was beginning to beat fast in my chest, it only lasted a moment but it happened, something I have never felt in that way with Blake. Maybe it is just cause I am hurting. I slowly opened my eyes, being met with his looking straight at me. There was a look in his eyes, one he does not usually have or maybe I have never noticed it before, either way it was new to me.

"Blake, why are you bothering with me so much? Why are you here with me instead of with your friends or with some girl?" I asked

Blake shifted his body, taking a seat next to me. He reached in, taking my hand in his