Guardian Original Novel- Bonus Chapter 4 - Finished on 2018/07/30 by Priest

Interpreter note: Token of Soul Suppression : Whoever have their names written on the token, will be a servant. They will have connection with the token, and have to follow commands from the master - Zhao Yunlan, God of Mountain KunLun.

(I)

(I)

"... ... Here, click here, and then set up a pin number for payment." Zhao Yunlan handed a cell phone to Shen Wei, but not until Shen Wei took over, he changed his mind, set up a pin himself instead, "Never mind, I'll do it, you are too easy to guess."

Professor Shen is a very persistent person, all of his password were their door number, he has no awareness of security.

Shen Wei is a very detailed and decent man. After the battle, his focus was shifted from worrying about the Triple Realm to the arrangement of clothing, diet, housing, and traveling, these are so easy and effortless for him.

In the past, Shen Wei really didn't care to plan his life style. In troubled times, he would find a spot in the forest or mountain to hide. If the world was in the heyday of peace, he would look for an apartment and live a simple life. He wandered around the world for so long, honest and clear, has no deposit, not to mention of buying a property. So far, he has only a checking account for his salary, he is basically a normal middle-class man.

As for the famous mountains and rivers he inherited from KunLun, are in charged by the National Tourism Development Department, have nothing to do with him. He can't have the share of the fares or tickets.

"Look, I'll show you how to send out a Red-pocket here." Zhao Yunlan reached out and hooked over Shen Wei's shoulders, ruined his dignified sitting position. He took the chance of sharing personal experience, sent a red-pocket to himself, and he was quite satisfied with that. "Congratulations! The last old fogey of this century just stepped into Mobile Pay. ... .... What, again!"

Before he finished, his phone rang, Zhao Yunlan looked at the screen, didn't want to pick up, so he flipped the phone facing down. The phone rang for three times, but whoever was calling not going to stop, his office phone started to ring. Zhao Yunlan stretched his leg, poked Qing over the armchair, "Yo, fatty, pick it up."

Since Shen Wei was still sitting there, Qing held down his tamper. He jumped on the deck, treated the handset as Zhao Yunlan's face, slammed it off, "Hello, Special Inve.... Ah? HAHA, how are you Old Chief Zhao?Oh you're looking for the Chief Director? He just told me he's not here."

Zhao Yunlan:"... ..."

He looked at his phone, all three phone calls were not from the same person, the last two were from his father. He moved towards the phone unwillingly, "What's wrong with these monsters! Are they all right?! Going to my dad to pull a freaking string!"

Special Investigation Department, as is "Soul Suppression Unit", in the very beginning, it was like a "daycare", and a "Labor reformation + social working shelter".