Partial Chapter 75 - Having S*x

..................

【Chapter 75, extract from the novel. About one night they had each other completely. 】

Zhao Yulan's voice was getting lower, almost whispering, his voice cracked, seemed using his full body strength to speak: "You promised to stay with me for the rest of my life, you mean by the rest of my this life, is it? After I reincarnate to the next life I won't remember you, you will devote yourself to the barrier like the Godness of the sky-patching did, is it?"

Shen Wei didn't say a word.

Zhao Yunlan grabbed on Shen Wei's collar, his fingers were shivering, teeth clinching, " I don't allow that to happen, not even when I die into ashes or soul scattered, i don't allow that to happen!"

He wrapped around Shen Wei's neck, pulled him into arms, kissed him, yanked his shirt off too heavy that two buttons were ripped off, " I don't allow it!"

The skin to skin touching that never happened before set them both on fire, millions of times it staged in Shen Wei's brain, it's like a projection of his dream, too beautiful to be true.

Dream has to wake up at a certain moment, even this world falls apart, it can't come to the sunlight, that were just his wishful thinking, unspeakable, unkillable, unforgettable thinking.

Shen Wei can't help himself to take over the initiative, he swung himself onto the top, the flood inside his heart broke free from the bank.

  The next morning, Zhao Yunlan was woked up by the bright sunlight, he was so dazzle that his brain was blacked out for a while. After midnight, he was in between oxygen-deficiency and tipsy, it was so weird that he can't tell if something really happened.

He tried to open eyes, but his eyelids were so heavy, he fought to keep awake, but when he tried to stand up, the whole world was spinning, he fell back to the bed again.

If he had a mirror, he would see, he was not tired, his entire face was enveloped with darkness, as if he was about to die in any second. Hands reached over, settled him upright, a bowl of some kind of liquid touched his lips, so disgusting and stingy. Zhao Yunlan turned away, " What is... ..."

" Herbal meds, I may hurt you last night. " Shen Wei spoke gently, but the movement on his hands was not even close to gentle, he forced Zhao Yunlan to turn to his side, shoveled the meds down.

Zhao Yunlan felt he gained some strength immediately, he threw off Shen Wei's hands, started to cough, that stinky smell repelled him. A glass water passed to his lips, Zhao Yunlan finally woke up completely, he looked at Shen Wei then took over the water finished it.

............

【This extract is about what happen between Zhao and Shen that night. I sticked to the original story, word by word, didn't even miss one punctuation.

So, why Shen has to cut himself? Shen Wei was a ghost, by nature, he was absorbing Zhao's life energy. So after they had ***, Zhao Yunlan was in danger. To heal him, Shen cut himself on the heart(not on the wrist). Because Shen Wei was born from the enormous rage from the forbidden area, he was the "rage" itself, only his heart was pumping blood. Shen Wei stabbed himself on the heart, and let Zhao discovered it, so to make him feel guilty. He wanted Zhao Yunlan to stick with him, life to death. Selfish, but touching. That's love. He waited to live a life with Zhao for 5000 years.

Zhao Yunlan didn't like the idea of Shen Wei cut himself to cure him. They had a fight, Zhao Yunlan left home went to office for the night. The next morning, Shen Wei dropped off his changing clothes, and left a message said "I'm leaving. Back to where I come from." Shen Wei came from the Hell. So Zhao Yunlan found a way into the Hell, and dug out Shen Wei from there. At the same time, he found out more stories about his true identity. That's another chapter.】

】