Partial Chapter 77-78. Affection

..................

..................

KunLun (Zhao) travelled all around this flooded world, at the north-side of a forest, he met the young Lord of Ghosts, transformed and born because of Kunlun's fallen soul fire. Shen Wei was sitting on a rock, a demon was just about to attack him, Shen snapped demon's neck, starting to eat. KunLun knew this boy must be a young lord of Ghost, he came close "Aren't you the lord? How come that demon dare to attack you? " Young Lord seemed was shocked , he saw Kunlun was coming this way.

Kunlun had long hair, dressed in a color that was blueish green, noble, tall and stunning. Shen Wei felt he was having crush on KunLun, panicked and slipped into the river. KunLun came close, sitting on the rock, started to talk " Why aren't you staying with your species? ". Shen silenced for a few seconds : "I don't like them. Kill to eat, they know nothing. I was born as a ghost but I don't want to stay with them. I'd rather not be born this way. "

Shen Wei looked into the forest, further the vast yet sheer fog swallowing the distant mountains, he spotted some icing and snow on the summit. Thunder rumbled, lighting slashing the sky. KunLun asked "What's are you looking at?" Shen Wei pointed, "All of these that I've never seen before. "

KunLun sat a little closer to him, "On the Mountain KunLun, in a good day, the golden sunlight pours down, floating on the snow, like some blooming flowers. In the summer, grass grows replacing snow, there's one kind of tiny wild flowers spreading over plain and hills, very delightful. But..I won't see them anymore." Shen Wei asked "Why?" KunLun: "To let you out, the barrier was broken, the whole world is flooded." KunLun pated on Shen's soft hair, young lord was so quiet, reminded him of his black cat. Shen: "Why you did that?" KunLun "I made a promise, you don't understand. "

KunLun stood up, ready to leave. Shen hesitated, but soon caught up. From that day, the young lord of Ghost, followed him ever since, even after KunLun vanished.

.....................

.....................

Fan-art, Credit : 就是那個元件渣, original link: https://m

Fan-art, Credit : 就是那個元件渣, original link: https://m.weibo.cn/1509804940/4266837590195592