Can you strangle a cat with it?

You and Steve waited for quite a long time. It was kind of awkward as you stood next to each other and kept your mouths shut.

"So..." , you muttered, swinging back and forth on your feet and finding it very interesting. You couldn't do that as a cat. But it also threatend your balance so you gave it up and again just stood there.

Just when you started thinking what could possibly have happened to Bucky the silence got interrupted.

"...ve me?"

"Hm...?" , you asked. You hadn't really listened, imagining how Bucky tried to turn on the water tap with his paws. 

Steve kept quiet and so you tilted your head and looked at him. His cheeks were very red.

"What is this red thing that happens to you? It doesn't normally happen to cats" , you asked curiously. The 'red thing' got worse. Maybe Steve was sick. Maybe he needed to see a vet. Did humans go to the vet? Or did they just die when they got sick? It had happened on the streets. You had seen it.

"Uhm... It's increased blood circulation. The blood dyes the cheeks red" , explained Steve.

"And which use does this have? Does it show that you are getting sick or something? Do you want to go to the vet?" , you investigated farther.

"I am not getting sick and I will definitely not see a vet..."

"Oh, I would neither. I'd rather die than see a vet again" , you interrupted and watched the red colour fade from Steve's cheeks and a smile appear on his face.

"Humans do not go to the vet. We have docotors for our own which are not called vet. But you don't go to the doctor just because you blush a bit" , explained Steve.

"You didn't tell me what use this blushing has" , you noticed. Steve sighed.

"It's a way for the body to betray you..."

"How so?" You grew more curious. It was the tail that betrayed the cat and you were happy to see that there was a similar thing for humans.

"Well... It occures when you feel embarrassed or something like this" , said Steve.

"Oh, I understand the betraying part of this" , you muttered, looking at Steve with a pityful smile.

"But, why were you embarrassed?" , you asked and frowned. He turned red again.

"I asked you a question and I am rather happy you didn't hear it" , explained Captain America and looked down on his feet. Oh... this was a question you definately wanted to hear!

"And which question was that?"

God, was he red. This couldn't be healthy!

"Ehm...."

"Ehm...???"

"Did Bucky really say he loves me?"

His blush increased even further. Holy, he was glowing like one of this lamps the humans invented to compensate their poor night vision. Just in a different colour.

"Why do you think this to be embarrasing?" , you asked confused. You really didn't see a problem with this question.

"You are very curious, you know that? Never met someone who asked that many question" , said Steve. He clearly tried to change the subject.

"I'm trying my best to find out as much about the human race as possible. Who knows how long I can do so... And you ask questions too. The one a few seconds ago for example. The answer is yes by the way"