kissig booth camp

The breakfast was tasty but you thought coffee to be disgusting. Even after you had drowned it in milk you couldn't drink it and so you left it for Steve who seemed equally unhappy with it. He said that he didn't like it when there was that much milk in his coffee. Well, nothing you could change about that.

After this late breakfast you and Steve went to the training room again for you were really keen on exhausting this human body of yours and seeing and feeling Bucky's muscles in action. After this you very quite tired but happy. Bucky had joined the two of you for some time but then he fell asleep on a heap of ropes. He still slept there at the moment.

"Come" , whispered Steve and you followed him out of the room. He led the way into his room and carefully closed the door behind him. You looked at him curiously.

"Well, what's up next?" , you asked, yawning. You'd love to take a nap.

"You remember... the kissing thing? I ... wanted to ... practice with you?" , stuttered Steve, red as a traffic light again. He could still switch jobs.

"Have there ever been human traffic lights?" , you investigated out of curiosity. It was something you thought about since you had seen Steve flash red and pale on a regular basis.

"The hell?! No!" , said he. He didn't seem happy about the question. "Don't distract me, it's hard enough for me anyway! Let's just start!"

You were okay with that. The only problem was that you didn't know about kissing. You had seen people kiss but never closely and you hadn't actually cared. You hadn't expected that you would ever need it. Now you did though. Crazy world.

"How does this kissing thing work? And why do humans feel the urge to drool into each others mouth? Isn't this dangerous? I mean, diseases travel fast this way" , you asked. Steve rolled his eyes but he was patient and he answered your questions.

"If everything goes right when two humans kiss they do not drool into each others mouth but only touch their lips. If they are really ... enjoying it they may put their tongues into each others mouth. Humans do this when they really are in love with each other and want to be as close as possible without ... without having sex. Kissing is something very private and intimate.

"No, it is not dangerous unless one of the kissers feels the sudden urge to amputate the other person's tongue, which normally doesn't happen. But of course it happens that people infect each other while kissing but it is worth the risk. The ... pleasure is too high to give up kissing.

"How it works? Well, the two people place their lips on each others and try to avoid bumping their noses together. They mostly close their eyes while kissing. It makes you loose your feeling for time" , explained Steve.

"I never had a feeling for time" , you muttered. You still couldn't see why people would kiss each other. It actually was enough for you to breath into another cat's face when you met and avoid physical contact completely but no one asked you now. Okay, that was a lie. Steve had asked if you wanted to do this and you had said that you wanted to. Here you were now, cursing your past self. Why was it that dumb.

"Well, here we go" , muttered Steve. His face came near, the distance between the two of you shrunk to the point where his body was tight against yours, pardon, Bucky's. You held your breath. Steve's face was so near. You could see the tiny wrinkles around his eyes that showed how much he laughed. You could see his ice blue eyes. They didn't differ too much from Bucky's.

You could see his beard. He had trimmed it a few days ago but it had already grown again. For the first time you noticed the tiny mole on his left cheek. You guessed he was good looking for a human man but who were you to judge.