The Beast

*Edited*
'Always stand for yourself and beloved, cause if you don't, things will go terrible '
                                       Habo-j
         Dad always used to say ' stand for yourself since no one will do ' and I always  stand for myself but now I think I shouldn't and I even am regretting standing for my self at this school.

        Is this a movie or st?!

Cause it does really look like one. So imagine this I am being carried away from the cafeteria by someone with gray eyes and round fine ass and all the student in the cafeteria are moving away from the way like red sea, all of them watching as I struggle to get down but nothing is really happening.

  Nice first day of school, huh

People at my new table for year are to scared to even help me, so wondering who the guy is comes first for me rather than saving myself.
       Is anyone going to help??
      Where's my hero, heroes always saves right??
          Maybe not today??

I scream thinking about it and the sound I heared made my head dizzy while my ass...just imagine you crashing on the floor with a big thud heard by the whole campus,I guess....you get me right, I'm in such a pain. God Have mercy on myself...

   "WHY THE HELL DID YOU THROW ME WITH A THUD??" I scream.

He smirked,

Why does he have to be Handsome.

"Cause I'm an angel " he say with his a bored look and a duh sound.

  " I didn't say they out loud now, did I " scoffing came next.

Angle, my foot.

"You said all of the things you thought out loud"

My mouth formed an ' 0 ' and then I shook my head remembering what I am here for, he wasted my food for Pete's sake.

   "WHY THE HELL AM I HERE?" I scream and he closed his ears using his hands and also his eyes as it's impossible for him. Jerk

  "Is it that your deaf or you're insane?!" He say afterwards, shaking his hands on his ear.

  "You forgot one: you are deaf" I smile innocently.

"I can hear you stupid"

"Oh! you really do hear" I mutter to my self and then "DID YOU JUST CALL ME STUPID YOU BASTERD BEAST?"

" Will you stop screaming and for your answer yeah I did " he shrug....Oh my, he didn't just shrug now, did he?!

  I glare at him " Now, why the hell am I here?"

  "Since you misbehaved with me"

    "And how did I?"

  "YOU SPLATTERED ALL THE FOOD IN ME "  it was his turn to scream and I just stare at him full of confusion, innocence, and bored.

  "You did that first," I said in a duh tone. "AND YOU RUINED MY LUNCH YOU BEAST..MY PIZZA" I say pouting like a baby before I show him narrowed evil eye - or I thought since he didn't even flinch I was about to pout again but I shook my head and

"ATTACK" I scream trying to punch his face but he hold my hand and calmly say

"No Feisty..not my face, I need it"

"Then" I shrug before kicking his groiny and sy calmly "Attack" after smiling innocently.

  Before he stood to attack me I tried moving until his hands caught my wrist. I'm dead...don't forget to play maroon 5's  song on my funeral

I turn to him full of confidence hiding my fear...God please...he held himself for a while without whining and the he stood calmly OH MY, OH MY, OH MY, OH MY GOOD GOD..I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"Till next time Feisty" he say with a smirk -don't forget it's breathtaking - I stare at him full of confusion I thought he was gonna hang me on the tree next to him -Exageratting - I was about to do the happy dance but I pause on my way remembering he's still here.

I gave him a disgusted look and he chuckle before I went.

Note to self- No Next Time
*********########********
After getting to the building right when the bell rang i went straight to Eve...and she gave me the sorry look again along with others except the green eyes boy and don't ask me what's wrong with him cause I don't even know.

She explained that the three boys are the most popular and fearsome bad boys of the school and no one like no one said or have done anything to them like replaying them back so I basically crush the record since he being the leader...yay

  No Yay....I'm dead..bye friends and fans- oh I don't have one..

She said sorry and I accepted, later the whole day passed by me talking to Aiden or Austin -those guys are funny like really funny-.

And now here I am on my apartment after showering and putting hoodie along with mini jeans. After putting my hair in a high ponytail I sat on my bed with my  new PC trying to figure what it has since the teacher said we scholarship students will have an attachment in our PC.

But then suddenly,  I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartments door opening with a thud...

Ghosts don't open the door with a thud now do they?

I quickly run to the front room of course with a baseball bat I found God knows where, only to see a guy sucking a blonde gals throat and because I'm such a jerk, I cross my arm and lean on the doorframe of my room whilst the mystery guy takes the chick into the sofa reaching her dress zip.

Now I wouldn't like my beautiful night eyes to see a naked body of my own sex but I wouldn't really mind seeing naked....ugh get a grip jer!

"Sorry to interrupt your beautiful lusting moment but WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING IN MY F.U.C.K.I.N.G APARTMENT"

They both jumped from their seat and I get to see their faces...the girl is familiar somehow and the bo__WHAT THE HELL?!

  And the mystery guy just smirk at me...
  **********########********#
  A/N- Hi lovelies, don't forget to vote and please find me some cast or models you love for all..
                             Habo-j