30)OH

I woke up in a room of mime feeling a little dizzy, turning my head to the window I whine in pain on my neck. Raising my hand I touch the part where I felt the pain and realize it's covered. Last nights incident came crushing back at me. I slowly got up and rise fully to see that Seine has already changed my cloth and cleaned me

Don't kill me if I wished it to be Ace..

Moving hastily to the living room I hear the whisper chatting if my friends seating there. When I got in I was so surprised to see what I saw.

"Surprise" I heared the voice I missed so much say and they all scoff beside him. Shocked I stood right on my place wondering how. With my mouth hang open.

"It isn't a surprise anymore you foolish" the other voice said, I smile.

"Dan" I scream running to him.

"Hey, stupid beauty" he say hugging me back.

"And we aren't we going to be hugged" Talia asked.

"Tal" I say moving to them and hugging all of them one by one.

"Am not crying" I heared Blair say. "I no we missed you so much and the school got boring after Aaron moved here too.

" I missed you guys too" I smile.

"Oh you're up" Nessa squeals coming out of the kitchen.

I smile to her and sat with others on the sofa, the house is warm and welcoming unlike before. Everyone filled the living room and chat. I see Roslyn and Jeremy making out on the corner of the room. Smiling to myself I turned to sky who is talking to Sara smiling.

"Ace will be here soon" Nessa say grinning.

"I think that sentence held two meanings doesn't it" I narrow my eyes.

"No, no" she say still showing me that creepy grin "You just seem kind of lonely wondering when he would come"

I mean I did think that but...Lonely?!

"Oh holy shit" Claud say "Did I tell you that your boyfriend is gorgeous??" She exaggerate the last work and emphasizes it.

"Yeah Jer, he is a total God like.." Talia continues "Did you do the deed?"

A blush creeps to my cheek and I see her with a look that I can muster that time. When I saw the small smirk that she always have when she sense sth appears I shake my head frankly and told her the big unavoidable 'No'.

"You both are immature I tell you" Dan say and Talia with Sky nodded.

"Would you three shut it" I ask "You always are on that topic like Hell?"

"Who doesn't talk about Virgin Mary now a days" Nessa smirk.

Thanking my star luck when the door opens and the five gangster boys got in a smile creeps it's way to my face and I didn't even realise. My heart start beating at the time our eyes connect, I wish no one hears how my heart beats so fast like it's trying to escape the rib cage.

"My daughter" Haze says coming to me, I look at him with a grin as he ran to my and hug me tightly almost breaking my arms. "How are you feeling" he ask.

I tap his shoulders as I mange and hear Jayden laugh going to eve over the sofa who is seated with Austin.

"At least let her talk to her boyfriend for the last time" he say, "You're crushing her"

"Oh sorry" Haze say and let me GI holding me by my shoulder as I breath, "you in right"

I nod and see the other getting in. Reeve looks at me and smile, slowly I made my way to him on my way hugging Aaron as he kissed my forehead smiling. Just as I reached him I kick his shin and hear him whine.

"Would you for ones stop the violence you're sharing" he say in b/n holding his shin.

"You deserve a lot more" I say throwing my smile trying to hide it. But dropped it and grin as he throw his hand around my hugging me into his warmth.

"Sorry jer" he whisper to my ear "You know I do everything with reason, don't you"

I smile hugging him back, "I'll wait to hear it"

"Obviously"

Chuckling I unwrap my hand around him as he did too and see him move to the living room.

"Leaving your boyfriend and hugging everyone else" I heared Ace hum "I guess I should teach you how to take care of me"

"That's if you even know how to take care if yourself.... Boyfriend?" It came as a question, am talking about the last word.

"Are you questioning if am your boyfriend feisty" he comes close as I too move to him

"I think I should right?" I ask
again.

"I have sth to tell you and give you" he smile holding me closer my waist.

"Peeking my lips for a second he took my hand and take me to my bedroom.

"Keep it low" we heared Haze and Dan say in sync and the others laugh.

I shut the door behind us as he throws his jackets in the unmade bed and seat there tapping the place next him eyeing me.

Smiling I went to him and sat dropping my head on his shoulder as he threw his arms around me. Am safe.

"Am so sorry, feisty" he say after a couple minutes of silence. I cuddle closer to him even more and putting my hand above his and caging myself there.

"It wasn't you fault Ace stop talking nonsense" I say and feel him hold me tighter.

"It is, there is a very long story you don't know, I didn't tell you before"

Should I be scared if what comes next? Should I be sad that he didn't tell me everything about him? Should I be mad that he hasn't even share me why they held me?

If yes then sorry....I don't feel anything, am not sad, mad, angry, disappointed... I trust him and am sure he has lots of reason he didn't do so.

"It's OK Ace, I don't really mind if you told me or not" I say.

"But I want you to know, you're the first person that ever has attracted me so much I feel shit when I think that you'll leave me one day, the only person am fucking afraid will be hurt in anyway." He smile down at me "Don't ever consider yourself equal to other in my heart"
********############**********
A/N: OK guys I was thinking and decided the story will take place at the next chapter...oh and thank you so much for standing or maybe seating with me through this, I really am trying to make it as much as mysterious and funny all at once but am not that great author and the story isn't coming out as I wanted it but will soon fix it.
                                 Lov ya all
                               Habo-j