Crazy

The week was passing faster than ever, it might ne b/c everything is just so cheerful and memorial but it's just going.

Tomorrow Claud and others will go back to the other home of mine. So we decided to go somewhere fun all together, the other day most of the guys were busy dealing with some 'business' circling us.

I still can't believe Ace's Dad, how could he do that to a kid..I mean particularly Ace was a child at that time, he was 11, and saw a very bug impact of his life blocking him away from happiness at 14.

What kind of father does that for peat's sake. I think he is psychopath and not a father.

"Come on" Sky yelled pulling me away from my thoughts "We should go"

"I'll bring her" u geared Ace's voice realising me that I had missed him for the past few days that he wasn't here, "You can go, sky"

I turn right away as I see Sky nod. My hearts beats so fast and I am sure he could hear my heart beating. Staring at me right through my eyes he came closer to me, a smile made it's way on my face as I see him smile.

How I missed that smile of his.

Holding my wrist he pull me towards him and I stumble on him while he balance me holding me on my waist. Tangling our fingers b/n mine as I see how it tightly fit as it was made for each other.

He was to close and I could smell his apple mint scent with the still unbelievable cocoa roaming around it. Touching my forehead with his, my breathing gets uncontrollably fast.

He slowly made contact b/n my lips with his, just a touch, it was just yet I ignite. The fire explodes through my heart and I feel so hot inside. It burns me from inside. But it was so pleasurable.

He didn't kiss me, he didn't peek it just a light touch then he started speaking with a husky whisper.

"I think I missed you girlfriend" he smirk.

"You think?" I ask letting go of his hand and regretting it instantly when the warmness was gone.

"Ok, OK" he say pulling me right as fast as I had pulled away and attaching my body with his and back hugging me. "I admit, I totally missed you"

I smile as he kisses my forehead.

"I missed you too" I say smiling up at him.

"How much" he ask tangling my finger with his again.

"How much do you need me to miss you" I ask teasing him.

"I need you to miss me to the point you can't breath without thinking of me just like I did"

Sue him for being so....what do you call it?!

"But what if the thing I breath is you" I smile

"Well then, that makes me kind of special to the point that am what my air breaths, huh"

I laugh as he turns me grinning ear to ear as he kisses me this time. He kisses me showing his adoration and l-like he had for me. Making love to my lips.

"Guys, stop the face sucking and we shall go" Haze says stopping the beautiful moment.

"Just get out" we say in sync smiling to each other.

"But we should Move, you have all night -" what follows meext was a shout from him as we both threw what we got to him. And by chance mine was a heel shoe, even though I don't know where I brought from.

Ace laughs audibly making me laugh but silently though, scolding at him I went to Haze to see where the shoe hit him.

Ohk! I didn't mean to hit his forehead...and by any means did I mean to bring that double forehead of his.

"Not funny, asshole" Haze snares "And Jer, you should be running if anything happens to this handsome of mine"

"No, nah" I try acting quite serious but couldn't listening to the laughter of Ace "It's just-"

"You just have another forehead, nothing else I swear" Ace managed b/n his laughter.

And then I brust into laughter as I hear Haze scream going to my bedroom to see his little friend of his. As I see Ace on the floor with his hands on his stomach as I see him laugh like he never did.

Just as he finish, he held my hand and led me outside smiling.

"You don't need to be here when he comes" he say and I nod grinning.

Just as we got to the garage, eyes of our friends are all on us and burning holes.

"You done?" Sara exclaims in exaggerated voice.

"Now where is that big dick" Nessa continues standing beside her car.

"Got a little matter to take care of" Ace say with a serious look smiling to me.

"You mean the tits on his forehead?" Dan said seeing at the back of us laughing right after he finished.

"Come here, jer" Haze say.

"Am so sorry, I didn't mean to I swear" I beg as others laugh along with Ace. "Will buy you anything I swear"

"Let's go guys it's too late" Aaron say b/n his laughter.

So after lots of arguments and all Nessa took 3 people including Haze, Claud and Dan with her in her car, Aaron, Ace me and Sara together on Ace's car. Austin, Aiden, Talia and sky together. While Eve, Jayden, Blair and Jude together.

The garage pulled 4 car at once and the people sharing confused look staring at us. First Ace started moving and then other's follow.

Hope nothing happens today.
**********###########*******
Hey people, what's with u all anyway hope u like this cheesy chapter even though it's both that much but pls vote.
                                  Lov ya
                                Habo-j