The Acceptance

Wolf or mind link

Till the end

After school, I and my bro start to walk and talk as we go home we see are parents drive down the road and stop talking to see what they need.

"We need to go." My mom states as they drive up to us.

"Why?" I and my bro say at the same time.

"We were found." Is my dad's short reply.

"Shit," I mumble as we get in.

"Well on the bright side they don't know." Is my brother dumb retort.

"Leo Daniel Falconclaw!" My mom exclaimed, "do not talk like that you know why we're trying to stay hidden, she is too strong for a pack!" My mom continues to scolds.

I just sit there thinking 'what am I going to do?' Then it hits me "mom you can say I was a fling with a human." And she looks at me funny for a moment, and a look of discussing crosses her face.

"No!" Is all I get as we all look at dad as he drives to the pack's house.

————————time skip ———————

We get there (the Terren pack house) to see the alpha and his family standing there with the dick that I met at school.

"Great~" is my first thought/word. So I get smacked for it.fun~ we still smell like humans so they don't think me or my brother are wolfs yet.

'Hey, Co do we have some super special power?' I think to my wolf Micco.

'Maybe when your shifting do you think blue?' Is my wolfs reply and I think for a second.

'Yes, I do you think if I think of a different color we'll be that instead' Is our thoughts.

'Well, we have nothing left to lose so go at it.' Well, at least we're on the same page.

so the alpha starts with "well since your trying to hide the fact that your werewolves you are all going to shift." is what he says so the next thing we do through the family mind link.

'hunny we're going to say your human' is moms compromise

'that's better than the fling thing' is my dad's reply

'well thanks, dad' is me

'he's right tho' is my brother we're all snapped out of it when the alpha yells.

"we all know your all wolves so hurry up" is the command he gave us all a scare

'Celeste.' my mom they all shift my dad a big black wolf the size of an alpha because he is an ex-alpha my mom a small light grey wolf my brother is like my dad just smaller they all look at me as I start to shift.

I start to think of my wolf as normal but I change the color of it to light grey and I come out that way 'yes i did it it worked yay' i say to the mind link me and my wolf are yiping for joy out loud as are sent's are let out to the pack.

the jerk's eyes go black after i shift and he sniffs the air he growls out "mate" and shifts as well and walks up to me slowly i just growl at him when he gets closer he stops and lays down with a wine everyone was amazed that he showed the submission to me and then it hit me that's his wolf.

i go up to him and he rolls in a playing kind of way and we start playing till someone clears there though and we look up to see the alpha looking at us and holding out a shirt and shorts i go to reachout for it he snaches it from his dad and starts to walk to the trees but stops short and looks at me till i walk to him.

we walk in till no one can see us and he shifts back I can still see it's his wolf by his black eyes he holds out the shirt for me and I shift back and take the shirt "thanks" I mutter to him and put it on.

I start to go back to the clearing but he stops me by grading my arm and says "my human is dumb and is thinking about rejecting you plz don't let him I don't want to lose you" he pleads.

I look back with confusion and ask "why is he going to reject me?"

"He's a player and does not want to settle down so he is going to reject you plz don't let him" he answers

"I'll try but what's your name?" I say with Curiosity "or his name"

"I'm his wolf Kai and his name is Hunter" he states

781 words
A/N
So did you get that it's cool right they met well her and his wolf did anyway I hope you enjoyed it and will keep reading thank you