The Rejection?

"what. did. you. just. say." I sheath 

"I said 'well that sucks'" Hunter restates I growl lowly at him 

"fine be that way don't come near me ever" I growl at him for his mistake and he thought id be forgiving because of his wolf. If his wolf comes to me ill play with him but not him. Leo comes out of the house after that he can feel the anger I have through the mind link so he's already growling but when he sees him he really goes at it.

"go home pup!" he growls at Hunter so he'll be deterred from the house.

"I am going" he growls in his anger but he glances at me and calms down. 'wait what he glanced at me and calmed down how?'  

'he is your mate if your mad and he gives you the attention you will calm down as well but I'm not willing to back down show him whos boss' Micco says with a playful growl at him through the link they have with each other.

'*whimper* what did I do mate?' Kai said through the mind link they have 

'were just playing with you take him over so we can have fun!' she exclaimed to him we start to see the conflict in his eyes as Brian tries to take over he growls then his eyes stay black

"mate!" he runs up to me still as Hunter "mate your not mad at me?" he whines to me.

"I'm not mad at you Kai" I start already tired "I'm just frustrated" 

"well I think that you will be less pissed if the asshole was a better mate" my brother sneers to Kai

"I'm sorry for my humans' mistakes but I love her with all my heart" he confesses to us but Leo just looks at him like he grew a second head 

"What! you love her you just meet her" Leo exclaims to him " you can get your little ass away from my sister pup" he steams with anger at my mate but hey who can blame him the guy I'm destined to be with is a big dick what can you do?

"Leo that's his wolf you ass!" I hurry out before a fight breaks out it seems to hit him like a train 

"oh shit, im sorry Kai" he apologizes to him but we see the flash in his eyes over and over again 

"Kai are you okay?" I ask in a low tone 

"he's fighting me I have to go I hope to see you soon" he waves after this whole thing I need a nap I slump into the house and flop on the couch Leo chuckles  at me for the flop but hell if I care 

"hey what do you want for lunch?" Leo asks from the kitchen 

"WHAT it only lunch it felt like a whole day" I sigh loudly 

"yup" he replies popping the p 

"well get me some pork chops stat" I demand to my maid aka my brother he salutes me and marches to the kitchen with a spatula in hand. A big grin makes its way on my face with the devilish plan I have in mind.

A/N

hey there!  I'm the proofreader XP I draw little chibi's of the characters I'm not very good so don't stop reading the book because I'm bad at it. popdeme- the author me and her go way back, so when she told me about her writing a lil' book I got super excited and was like "um fuck yes I'm helping!!"

 popdeme- the author me and her go way back, so when she told me about her writing a lil' book I got super excited and was like "um fuck yes I'm helping!!"