Friends?

wait what just happened?" hey-" did I make a friend?" hey-" am I still sane? "HEY are you listening to me?" Kaitlyn yells in my ear "I need another opinion on this can you tell me what you think?"

"on what?" I question she looks at me like I grew a new head and starts to explain again 

"well I'm going on a trip with my family and they said to another pack to find my mate but I don't. know what if we find him? what will I wair? how will I react? will a fall in love first sight? or is it going to be a train wreck? and I fall or he falls or his parent takes him? away will I come back home? or will my parents take me away? HOW WILL IT WORK?" she rants at me with high anxiety  

"Um...I..."I can't think of anything. What do I do how to help...I've never had this before...

"well there you go you made her think, you miss are a wizard" I hear my brother in the background but I just don't care, "I think you just-"

"I got it!" The answer comes to me "you need to come to my house we can have a sleepover before you go to the other pack and we can finalize my plan without my brother" she looks so happy 

"Garret guess what!" she runs to tell Garret 

"well that was something, and did you invite someone over to our house?" Leo asks to confirm what I said, as we start to walk "and if you did, are they part of the pack?"

"hum? I didn't think of that I just did and if there are we can deal with it" I start thinking on what we're going to be doing at the sleepover 'I've never had a sleepover before how do they work?'

'I don't know how do they work? we need to do research ' Micco demands in my head we continue to walk to the lunch room and everyone stops but are friends who just don't care and they look at us are we walk to our tables and wave as we separate him with the jocks that were staring at me and me with the misfits and oddballs.'hum? are we that hot or are they mad?'

'I don't know are they in the pack? if they are they probably are looking to understand why I'm not with their alpha' I try to understand as they continue to stare. "hey, see something you like?" I ask the 'school' as they snap out of whatever they were doing and start glaring at me for something and everyone at my table are giggling while trying to hide it.

"just a princess trying to steal another girl boyfriend" someone yells out in the crowd 

"really? do I look like that much of a whore?" I ask as they all stop to stare at me again "what? is it my face? do I have something on my face? or are you seeing the lie you're all in? and see that I don't know maybe she stole him first IM HIS MATE DAMIT!!" they all start to look guilty and look down starting from the back then the alpha and his bitch walk in with her hanging off his arm winning like a pup and the attention  is shifted to them with scary glares from most of the lunch room the rest are still looking at me with pity in the stares and start to walk over to apologize but don't make it as he asks a question that stops everything.

A/N

hey, another part is done. I hope you all like it and please but I'm doing a thing in school that I have to publish the book as soon as its done but that most likely will not be for a while so hang in there with me guys

vote

comment

and have a nice day bye~