five // capture

Once Aries felt one of the men tackle him to the ground, he knew all hope was lost. His body slammed into the ground with so much force that the wind was driven from his lungs, leaving him breathless.

The man lifted himself off of Aries, grabbing both arms and pinning them behind Aries's back roughly. He could feel his chest heave with the need for air, but his face was driven into the dirt as blood leaked from his nose.

"Bad boy," the man who had tackled him said.

Aries could feel something cold and hard wrap around his wrists before he was lifted over the man's shoulder. Panic caused his stomach to churn as he gasped over and over again, sucking in air. Shooting pain flooded to his ribs whenever he inhaled, but at this point he was in so much pain that he just ignored it.

On the journey back to his captors' house, Aries let himself fall limp against the man's shoulder, pain rocketing through his body in multiple areas.

This, he knew, would be the last time he would have the chance to escape. There would be no more breaks.

Instead, now that he had attempted an escape, he would be touched more and beat harder. He would be given more chores and fed less.

He, due to his own stupidity, would be punished even further for his actions. If only they could just kill him and get it over with.