Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"I'm sorry," blurts Emery taking a step into his apartment. It unsettles her even more seeing him so calm without a hint of anger in his eyes.  
"If you were sorry, you'd tell me what was so 'personal'," he states. 
Emery sighs and looks down briefly before gazing up to meet anguished turquoise eyes. 

"I had to go to the Principal's Office."
"Why? What happened? Is everything okay?" asks Dane. His anger dissociates only to be replaced with confusion and concern. It’s definitely not like Emery to go to the Principal’s Office-especially not for something bad, and it has to be something bad for her to have lied to him.
"I don't want to talk about it. It was nothing, it's done now anyway," replies Emery begging with her eyes for him to just drop it.  
"Okay, Emery I'll drop it but just know that you can tell me anything. Don't keep things from me, I'm your mate, you can trust me. But I won't pressure you, I just need to know one thing...Are you okay?" 

Emery smiles a grateful smile. 
"Yeah, I'm fine," she grins, silently thanking him for not pursuing the matter. Something in Dane's eyes changes and excitement shows through. 
"Good, because in that case. Strip," he orders with an equally excited grin.  
"What?" exclaims Emery with shock. 
"Strip. Everything off, now," he commands again.

Emery drops her bag and looks around the room.
"Right here? Now?" she wonders. Were they not going to do this stuff in the bedroom? Wouldn't that be more comfortable? Not right here in the front room which so not as intimate feeling as the bedroom.  
"Emery don't make me tell you a fourth time...Yes right here, right now, strip."
"Oh-Okay," mutters Emery sliding off her earrings and jewellery. 
"I'll be right back," Dane says leaving for the bedroom. Emery watches him go, growing confused and curious as to his plan with her. 

Dane fetches the cuffs and binds before returning to see Emery slip out of her dress. 
She hesitates at her underwear and glances at Dane. He raises his eyebrows in a silent question of, 'are you disobeying me?' She sighs and tugs off the bra and strips down the thong. Dane places the cuffs and binding on the kitchen countertop and gazes back at his completely naked, shy looking mate.  Emery's back straightens slightly as he stalks nearer.
He walks behind her and strokes one hand down her back to her ass. Tingles and tension grows in Emery as he starts placing kisses at her shoulder. His hands trail back up to her hips and he twists around to be in front of her. Licking and sucking up her neck, he forces his lips onto hers in a rough, passionate kiss. Emery feels all his dominance in that kiss as he takes all control away from her, but she likes that. She likes him taking charge like that. Putting her in her submissive place as he dominates over her. Even with such a simple act as a kiss, he shows it and that excites Emery.

Pulling back, Dane smirks at her breathlessness, right before he sweeps her up in a single motion and lands her on his shoulder. Emery gives out a squeal at the action and wiggles to get comfortable on his shoulder. Not allowing her that pleasure he places an arm across the tops of her thighs to restrict the movement and with the other he squeezes and massages her ass. 
"You really hurt my feeling today Emery and now, you're going to be punished for that," he lowly growls.

Before Emery can say anything-woosh!-she's dropped gently over onto the breakfast bar counter. Her hips and legs hang of the side and front press onto the cold top. Her nípples harden at the coolness and she sighs a soft moan because of it. Dane places one hand on her lower back and gathers her wrists behind her back. Then with the cuffs and binds he locks them there behind her back. With one hand held onto the binds for support, he strokes down to her ass.

"On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think you hurt me, Honey Bee?" he asks her lowly. Emery squeezes her eyes shut and tries to calm down her swerving libido. 
"Um..I'm-I'm not sure Dane...6?" suggests Emery. 
"Hmm...6 is a good number," he muses.