seven

❄❄❄❄

winter // seven

L

When she wakes up, it's not a pleasant wake up to the smell of coffee and her Gwen Stefani themed alarm sound. It's a wake up to Harry attached to her like some sort of octopus, legs entangled and arms securely wrapped around her waist, with his face mashed against her collarbones.

It shouldn't half as endearing as it is. That seems to be how Harry functions as a human being. "Hey," Lena says softly, squeezing his hips. "Wake up."

Harry grumbles something incoherent, and then bites Lena's shoulder through her t-shirt.

"I've gotta go to class," she whispers.

Harry tightens his hold on her. "Did you sleep in the clothes you wore here?" he asks, and his morning voice makes Lena want to cry. Of course it's equal parts sexy and adorable. Of fucking course it is.

"Yeah, but they aren't real pants. I was comfortable."

"Dumb," Harry says. "Shoulda worn mine."

This is the moment the door flings open, smashing against the wall with a resounding crack, and revealing two pretty British boys in various stages of being undressed. Liam is squinting and holding a bong in his hands, and Louis has sunglasses perched on the tip of his nose.

"Well, well, well," Louis drawls.

"Good morning you two," Liam says, leaning against the doorframe. "Has the sexual tension been resolved? Or is there another explanation as to why you're in bed together?"

Lena hums thoughtfully. "I sleepwalk."

Beside her, Harry snorts.

"Magdalena," Louis says seriously.

"You took up all the room on the couch." Lena sees Harry biting his lip, eyes shining with amusement. She wants to sink through to the bottom of the bed and never look at any of them in the face ever again, but she can't stop her lips from drawing into a smile.

Liam and Louis both roll their eyes (in unison. They are like extensions of each other. It's weird), and then promptly turn on their heels and stomp out.

"I think they definitely bought the sleepwalking excuse," Harry says once the door shuts. Lena glances over at him, and it's only seconds before they're both laughing, hushed against each other's skin and muffled by the heavy comforter he pulls over their heads.

Lena blinks up at him, giggling. "Can I borrow some clothes?"

"Can I borrow a kiss?" he asks, puckering up his lips the tiniest bit and Lena is endeared with a toddler, honestly.

"You're kidding," she says.

"I am so serious," he whispers. Then he crosses his eyes and sticks out his tongue. "The most serious I've ever been."

Lena looks around, wondering if maybe she hasn't woken up yet, because this definitely has to be a dream. Harry isn't even real. "Are you five?" she asks incredulously.

Harry wiggles his eyebrows. "I'll be whatever you want me to be, baby."

"You're ridiculous." Lena rubs at her eyes. "Alright, I'm actually getting up now. I've gotta go to work."

"Me too," Harry replies, tossing the covers off of them. The cold outside the blankets hits her like a train almost immediately, stinging through the thin layer of her shirt and leggings. Not having Harry clinging to her anymore doesn't really help, either.