AN

first off, this has been one hell of a journey. when i started baby mama more than a year ago, i never expected it to get this big. i just had an idea and just had to put it down and share it with people who cared to read about the world i had created. but then the numbers began to climb slowly but surely and every milestone crossed felt so surreal. to be honest, it still does.

the enthusiasm that came from you lovely people really kept me going. it could have put some pressure on me to bring out quality content but you guys were always nothing but supportive and encouraging. and it just really motivated me and i loved developing the plot and it became much easier for me than i thought it would.

long stories have never been my strongest suit. having to pay a lot of attention to intricacies and details exhausted me and i found myself giving up after the first fifteen or so chapters. so baby mama was me taking a leap of faith and testing myself and i resolved within myself that i'd finish this story no matter what. and i've never had so much fun writing a story as i did with this. and that's because of you beautiful butterflies.

baby mama is my precious baby, as is every story i've written. and as hard it was to let go, i'm glad i was finally able to put a final full stop on a story that isn't a short one. everything baby mama has become is as much you as it is me because you guys honestly kept me going. it wouldn't just have been me who would've been disappointed if i suddenly gave up on it. so it's really my baby as well as yours.

i want to thank each and every one of you, including the lovely people who are only just finding this book after it's been completed. your comments and everything make me smile. a good percentage of the success of this story is yours. you've made this book what it is today and i will never take you for granted. (you're free to give me a reminding whack in the head if i ever do.)

a special thank you to the people who were with me from the beginning and stuck with me and this story till the end. i'm very grateful to you guys and you're really the most amazing set of people. this was a journey over a year long, y'all could've dropped me.

and i want to especially thank lia, kash, febi, cori, and hazel. you've been consistently and continuously supportive and the biggest hype women. i love you guys so much. and ash, thank you so much for supporting me! you're such a talented writer. and you even recommended me to your followers. ❤️

and to my best friend who had to suffer through my many conflicts about my writing and had to be my unofficial editor whenever a chapter felt off to me and never being too busy for me, you're the bestest human. thanks for being my support system. i love you so very much, huda.

thank you all for everything, including reading this long ass a/n. this is toni, signing off from baby mama. ✌️🏾💛

 ✌️🏾💛