Break up

It started with signs. He came home later than usual at first I thought nothing. Of it but then he came home drunk for the first time I was questioning if was the man I had loved so deeply in high school. 

It was about midnight and I haven't heard anything from him the whole day. He promised that he would have dinner after work. I had dressed in a lovely red dress that stopped right under my butt and a pair if black lace heels he had got for me on my last birthday.

He was an upcoming model with pictures of him in magazines and already strong fan base.

When I first met him in college he was a quiet and a secretive guy when I first started to show attraction towards him. My friends started to tell me rumors about him, every girl who dumps him he destroys there life popularity, social media, rumors, everything to basically make there life a living hell.

I don't believe those rumors but recently I've been thinking that this life with him isn't what I want. I really love him but rumors and models all over him. aren't what I need, all I do is cook and keep the bed warm.

When he became famous it was hard to find something to do he made me quit my job and become a housewife. In a way, I do love him but he keeps moving on without me his career his drinking and I even caught him smoking I'm not sure this is the man I loved so long ago.

  So when he showed up in the middle of the cold night drenched in sweat I looked him in the eyes and said "were over with" and ran down the sidewalk to get lost in the crowd.

---------------------------
Thanks, ~~~❤❤❤