returned

When I opened the door to see yoongi the same man who made my life a living stressful hell but something was different he was wearing a black Hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans.

The moment I know who I wanted close the door right in his face, but something told me no to do that. At first, I thought he came to tell me a whole story about why he did this and what he can do but all he did was wrap his strong arms around me. I tried to push him off me.

the first time he put his hands on me for what felt like forever. He finally let me go after 2 minutes of him hugging me. He looked me straight in my eyes and slapped me. I instantly bent down cupping my cheek where he now left a bruise. I heard him step into my little loft.

He never hit me before he would never the yoongi I know would have a cold exterior but was as cuddly as a teddy bear. After my face didn't sting as at first, he slapped me I stood up straight and turned around to feel and a giant pain in my stomach it felt like a force of some kind, hit me look down to see his fist plunged in my stomach. I fell to the ground knowing that tears are about to come out, but I thought to myself I had to be strong.

As I desperately looked around at the floor for something to protect myself I then felt something hit my head from above it felt like someone was stepping on me, and that was exactly what it was " you dirty little whore I bet you were going to hook up with that cashier getting his number and everything.

My princess would never do such a thing but to find out your nothing but a dirty hooker. Is disgusting." he removed his foot from my head lifting me up by my hair " now let me see how you good you whore" his words felt like fire as he spat out those hurtful words. He dropped me to the floor. I tried crawling away from him but he had stepped on my hair causing me to stop.

I could hear him unbuckling his belt and pulling down his jeans he bent down and grabbed my hair again. now positioning himself to my face was he about to rape me, no no this couldn't be happening this couldn't be right this is not the yoongi I know he would never. At the moment I know I was going to have to do Something, so I started to push his body away from me with all the power I could muster up. I was able to push him out the door against the railing of the apartment building. I rushed over to the door trying to close it before he got his balance back. Closed it with a big thud locking it. "let me in you little whore I have to teach you a lesson!!!" He yelled nonstop for about 5 minutes.

I curled up it a corner covering my ears try to ignore the yelling until it stopped it was silence. "I'm sorry if I scared you, how about I try a different time ok baby?" He said in a low unsettling tone.

"bye" he said before I could hear footsteps echo down the hall. My heart was pounding about 5 miles per minute, I took slow and shallow breaths before standing up a grabbing my towel. I went to the bathroom to see what damage has been done to me it was horrible. I had a bruise on the side of my cheek slowly turning purple and a mark of a fist in the middle of my stomach.

I felt like throwing up I bent down and started to hold back my hair while I was above the toilet gagging up whatever I had for dinner. Once, I was done up I put on my nightgown for tonight and got in bed. But second, I was I bed felt like a sea of tears rushed out of me how was this even possible the man I once loved just tried to rape me.

I cried myself to sleep that night trying to think of how this could be a bad dream. But a dream wouldn't make you throw up a dream wouldn't give you marks that bruised no this was a nightmare. I woke up the next morning with a headache that could kill and a handprint on my cheek. I walk to the bathroom and find a bandage to but over my cheek and pull up my stomach to see a big dark purple bruise in the middle of my stomach.

even from the sight of it made me want to throw up all over again. I throw on a pair of jeans along with a black t-shirt with some buck up boots. I head out for work while I'm unlocking my door I feel something crush below me I stepped back a little, to see a chocolate bear with some kind of filling in it along with a little-handwritten letter saying "good morning beautiful".

 I head out for work while I'm unlocking my door I feel something crush below me I stepped back a little, to see a chocolate bear with some kind of filling in it along with a little-handwritten letter saying "good morning beautiful"

The second I saw that note I shut the door immediately I fell to the floor taken back at what I just saw.

I decided I would call in sick and just call it a day I went back to the bathroom and put on some comfortable bjs and a bucket of ice cream. I started to watch some tv until I heard a knock at the door I went to the kitchen to pull out a knife to defend myself because if it was yoongi again I would definitely kill him this time.

When went to open the door I could hear shallow breaths from the other side of the door it sounded like the old pie lady. I flung the door open to see yoongi holding a knife to the old lady's neck " put the knife down and I might just let the old lady live".