curiosity

I wake up to the rolled up in blankets on underneath a soft cloud. I open my eyes to see I'm in a bed I sit up. I look around the room and see I'm sitting in a black bed with goldish yellow on the lining. There's a black carpet decorating the floor along with gray colored walls. I swing my legs to the side of the bed and notice the black nightstand along with a small note.

I had work today there are some sandwiches on the kitchen counter. I wasn't able to give you a proper tour of my small apartment there's a bathroom in my room to the left and on directly across the hall. I have a guest from that I use as a closet so put you in my room to you wouldn't wake up surrounded by clothes, I will be home by 4 pm see you later. Namjoon~~

Once I was done reading the letter i couldn't help but giggle at the note. His apartment is no were as small as small compared to my apartment it's literally the size of his living room. I get up to check if I was in my original clothes I know he seems nice but he's still a guy at the end of the day.

Once I was done checking myself I go to the bathroom and see the bathroom is also black. The sink is black marble and the floors with the walls are black tile. I look up and notice small little lamp cages, I walk to the mirror and get a good look of myself.

My (h/c hair color) flows down my shoulders I see the clothes im dressed in are kind of dirty.

I wonder if he wouldn't mind me using one of his shirts I walk out of the bathroom into the room where he uses all an extra closet. And when I say there were lots of clothes I mean there were lots the were clothes spilling out of the closet. A small Chester drawer with all the draws opens spilling out all different colors of socks.

Hoodies and pants were all thrown around the floor I take a moment take in everything. Before my inner OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder) takes over. That's where I go ham on this room I feel like a Tasmanian devil ripping through all the clothes. Throwing all types of clothes into drawers, While I was cleaning I notice there was a bed in this room. Which was hard to find throughout all the clothes, I sit down to take a break but joint up when I feel something poke my butt.

I look down and see it was a picture frame and I pick it up and see a woman with long black hair fading into a purple. Wearing a black jacket with a gray crop top with a short black skirt with some knee-high boots. her hand around namjoons torso giving him a hug he wore all black pants and shirt with a blank expression. Is this his girlfriend? I mean I don't care this is his girlfriend I'm just a visitor after all.

But wouldn't his girlfriend be jealous if he found out some kind of random girl was staying with him? I don't want to cause any problems for them I mean, wait what if this is just his mom or sister or something like a dead relative that would be such an awkward conversation. I walk over to the nightstand and put it down angling it a little bit to make it look aesthetic. I organize the rest of the room putting clothes in drawers and finally being able to close the closet door. Once I'm done with my little rampage I look around the room to see the pastel pink looking room with a purple bed. That's a weird thing for a guy to have in an apartment I walk over to the frame with the photo. "who are you?".

Right before i touch the frame an alarm goes of I turn around and see the small little hand timer go off I pick it up and it says it's 3:42. I think I should get started preparing dinner I go into the kitchen. Open the fridge to see what I could cook I see some spices along with so good ingredients for some tacos.

I took out the ingredients taking them out on the counter while I look in the cabinets for a cutting board

I took out the ingredients taking them out on the counter while I look in the cabinets for a cutting board. I grab the cutting board that was hanged up on the wall and grabbed a knife from the knife holder. I grabbed a couple of tomatoes, lettuce, onions and started to dice up all the ingredients.

After a while of cooking, I had prepared some mashed potatoes and some Pineapple Poblano Beef Tacos. One of my secret recipes I used to cook with my dad before he left with another woman. Leaving me and my mom with nothing but a couple of savings at the age of 16 I started working. Even though she always told me we were fine there were days, only I could eat and she said she would eat later. The day dad left us it left me so confused because he didn't seem like he hated me or mom.

I shrug it off and look at the clock to see when he would be home it was only 3:57. Meaning I still had a little time for myself I went to the couch and watched some of my F/S (favorite shows).

About an hour later I was woken up by a tugging on my arm almost dragging me. I open my eyes to see I'm being cared for by namjoon, but his face looks so stiff. What do I say umm I cooked your food wait why is he caring me, where is he caring me? All these questions start to fill my mind like what do kind of cannibal that's about to kill me or some type of killer.

"umm where are you taking me?" He stopped walking a looked at me "you went in the room didn't you?" His voice sounds so stern and so serious "yeah" "what did you see in the room?" "Clothes and shoes" "what else ?" "A photo of a woman" "what else?" "Nothing" "ill know if you went looking through some you weren't supposed to, so you might as well confess" "nothing else I swear". He didn't say anything afterward soon enough he opened his door and throw me on the bed. Namjoon was about to leave before he turned around and said words that made me think am I really safe here.

"Word from the wise, curiosity killed the cat”

--------------------------------------
Thanks for waiting, i know this is kind of filler but still important.
The special will be out soon~~~❤