Twisted

When I open my eyes tried to set up but I feel like cuffs are around my wrist. I see I'm cuffed to the bed I was laying on, I was cuffed down to my ankles with some kind of sock or gag stuffed in mouth.

I look around frantically observing my surrounds only to find im in almost blacked out room. With the only light coming from a simple light bulb hanging low over the bed I was cuffed too. I pulled on the straps trying to free my self from the cuffs which only resulted in me sliting my wrist slightly.

As the blood ran down my wrist on the iron cufflinks and slowly dripping down the bed sheets, I watched as blood slowly soaked the once white bed sheets. I don't know why but I didn't even react I just watched as I slowly bleed out.

I started thinking about what was I really living for at the end of the day even if I was to escape where would I go. I could stay with namjoon but I'm not so sure if I trust him so much ever since he locked me in that bedroom I don't know if he's friend or foe. I could just give in to yoongi which would make me even more empty than I already feel.

Why am I always having to make these troubling decisions on things that seem to be absolutely out of my control? All of a sudden I hear a door open in the distance. I look up and see the figure of a man standing in the doorway. I immediately start yanking at the cuffs and bruising my wrist even further. "shh, sleeping beauty there's nothing to be worried about. after all, this is our first meeting"

I close my eyes as tight as I can as I hear the sound of something sliding across the ground. The sound stopped,

"Aww come on let me see those bright beautiful eyes," he said in a sickly sweet tone. "Aww, no is the princess scared, well since I can't have the pleasure of seeing your eyes then I know someone that can help".

"Ohh, dear yoonig sweet knight in shining won't you come down to meet your, dare I say it your future bride".

The second I hear the name my eye bolt over to him from what I can see he has all black head to toe. High dimples and an amused smile? why is he smiling is he finding this enjoyable. "Ohh, that seem to have struck your attention to bad I didn't get that same energy earlier". I hear the loud footsteps approach the door. I continue to struggle on the cuffs try ing to kick them off anything to see him again.

"haha, this is so funny your shaking around like a fish out of water".

                                                              The sick bastard 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I've been not posting recently mostly because life has been beating me up. Now that school is almost over I can finally manage to get my ideas in word format.

I've had this chapter ready for a while so enjoy.