I dont care! About it! (It=Titles)

Natasha fingered the green cloak at her shoulders. It had appeared after she had said the oath.

She looked to be about 20 now, with a smaller body and leaner build she was significantly faster now.

And that was before Percy had told about the blessing.

"Strength, speed, reflexes, agility, senses. The basics." He said flippantly before catching her gaze. "Mortal or demigod. I never want to loose a guard."

"And here we have the forge. Kayla said, petting her new pet chipmunk. "Leo will help replace and mortal weapons you have with immortal ones. I'll be waiting outside."

She Stepped back, a clear invitation.

Natasha or Nat as she was going by now, opened the tent flap.

To find everything on fire.

"Ah a Customer!"

The latino boy from earlier emerged from the flames, hair on fire but besides that he seemed unaffected by the flames.

"Best not let the new Guardian burn. Percy would get pissed. " He raised his hand and snapped his fingers.

Instantly, the flames went out, leaving nothing behind but the smell of smoke and metal.

"Alright." Lets see what you got." He held out his hands expectantly.

It felt wrong but Natasha gave him her throwing knives.

"Thats not all. Hand them over."

She grudgingly removed her near invisible widow stingers from her wrists. How had he known?

"Im Leo, by the way. Son of Hepheastus, god of the forge. I can make anything. And I mean anything short of magic but Jazz helps sometimes." He studied the knives. "I can have these done in a few minutes but the wrist things will take a bit longer."

"What are you going to do to them?"

"Nothing. I'm making copies with Celestial Bronze."

"Celestial bronze?"

Leo gave her an incredulous look before face palming. "Mortal! Sorry, forgot. Celestial Bronze is what we Greeks use to kill monsters and battle gods. But we mostly avoid the second one. Unless you're Percy. Anyways, its a divine metal that only cuts those worthy of the blade. Something with immortal blood. So it would pass clean through normal mortals. Unfortunately for you, your a Blessed mortal, about the equivalent of a legacy in the eyes of the bronze. But yeah, it doesn't hurt mortals and the Mist makes it look like something else. Baseball bats, crowbars. Travis was once in public and asked by a mortal why he had a yardstick strapped to his belt." Leo started to laugh. "That was funny. Anyways, mortal metal, like Iron and Steel don't work on monsters the same way Celestial bronze doesn't work on mortals. So I have to make you bronze stuff now shoo."

She was shoved out of the tent just as everything caught fire again.

Kayla was laughing. "Leo's crazy but good crazy. He's been here as long as Clarisse has."

"I didnt catch about half of that speech." Nat admitted.

"Its fine. Percy and the oldest Guardians are the only ones who can keep up with him. He's ADHD, even for a demigod. Ask away."

"Celestial Bronze?"

Kayla pulled a dagger from its sheath and handed it to her. "Stronger than steel, its mined from the heart of Olympus. A metal so divine that only Lord Hepheastus and his children can shape it. Slays monsters and hurts gods. Nasty stuff to be on the business end of. Other stuff that can kill is Stygian Iron but only children of Hades can use that. Artemiurian Silver, but only Hunters can use that. And Imperial gold. Greeks can use that but its mainly for Romans."