Introduction

🚫WARNING:🚫
Contains thoughts of and actions geared toward suicide
•Possibly sexual assault or near rape
•Issues or mentions of depression and mental health
•Fantasy genre
•(Mostly) original or twisted concepts of Heaven and Hell, especially Hell and evil

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

DISCLAIMER:
Some elements of the story will be based on truth, as this takes inspiration from real people and personalities. However, I would like to say that this is a work of fiction and is in no way intended to denigrate the images of the actual people. This is simply my fanmade story, and every part of the plot and original workings belong to me.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ➺✧

⚠️PREVIEW:⚠️

Min Yoongi is your average guy. He works as a music producer and he struggles to get by along with suffering from depression and mental illness.

Jung Hoseok is a demon sent from hell, and he has his eyes set on Min Yoongi.

One day, Yoongi reaches his lowest point and decides to do something he would no longer be able to come back from. That is the day he meets Jung Hoseok, the demon.

Maybe Min Yoongi isn't as average as everyone thought.

┊⊱ ✬ ⊰┊

Yoongi was prepared to end it all; he had it all planned out to the last minute detail. There would be no one or nothing to interrupt him. He would do it. He had to... or at least he was convinced he had to. But the conviction didn't measure to much. His hands shook, the weapon that would be his demise feeling like a heavy and searing weight in his hands. The truth was he was afraid. It was that fear of the unknown that had him paralyzed. "Why.. why can't I..?"

In that moment of doubt and hesitance, Yoongi didn't notice a presence that had been watching him from the shadows. Those golden ethereal eyes of something evil pierced into the darkness of the shadows.

"Are you sure you want to do that? They say you go to hell if you kill yourself, and trust me, hell is not a place of sunshine."

"W-who are you? Where did you come from?"

"I believe in your language, my name would translate to Jung Hoseok. I'm a demon. Nice to meet you, Min Yoongi of Daegu, South Korea."

┊⊱ ✬ ⊰┊

"You know a kiss from me, and you're corrupted for life. It will be my mark of sin upon you, claiming you."

"What if I'm tired of being good? What if I want to be claimed by you?"

┊⊱ ✬ ⊰┊

"Too bad, but it's too sweet." -Boy Meets Evil

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

⁉️IMPORTANT NOTES:⁉️
•This is mainly Yoonseok, but will maybe have side ships
•This is typically a given, but most books have italics to represent the thoughts of characters (along with various other reasons); I'd just like to point at that this will be present a lot for Yoongi, so there will be a lot of italicized words to depict Yoongi's thoughts, especially in the first chapter.