Danielle Nelson

So,
I made the big move to come to California State Univeristy, Long Beach. The whole 30/45 minutes from Orange County...I'm a home bird what can I say.
My twin; Leigh, she's my life, along with my little brother CJ. We lost our dad when we were younger, he'd lost his battle with cancer and my mom had really struggled since.
The fact that CJ was only 11 and my mom was still struggling with the loss of our dad, I couldn't bring myself to leave California. Leigh had always been far more ambitious than myself, so when the time came to apply for college's I knew she had to get out of California. Applying for colleges had been difficult for the fact that I couldn't tell Leigh I was only applying for Cali colleges, because I knew she wouldn't ever apply for where she truly wanted and needed to go. Leigh finally made it out of Orange County and had made the big move to NYC. I'm unbelievably proud of my twin.
I go home as often as I can, but sometimes brig at home can be draining. Tensions seem to always be a bit high and sometimes I really need to stay at college, even if I feel bad for staying at Long Beach.
Being at Long Beach allows me to forget for a little while, I have a second life and a second family and I couldn't imagine being without any of the people I've met there.
My dream one day is to have my own clothing line. I don't know how realistic that is, but even if I can work for a top design company I'd be the happiest girl in the world.

-Danni x(@danni_yells)

-Danni x
(@danni_yells)