Lili Rose Downey

Lili Rose Downey, Denver, Colorado.
In high school, I was known to be a total bitch. But now? Well let's just say college shook that out of me pretty quick. I went from being head cheerleader to girl next door and honestly, I couldn't be happier. No one constantly looking or judging you. It's a much healthier way to live. I mean, the partying is still the same, sometimes it's more but it's nice to be there because those people are genuinely my friends rather than guys who just want to get me in their pants.
Long Beach has been super fun. I've never had friends so true to themselves and true to me and honestly, going home at Christmas was ghastly. People who didn't make it out of town, they still expect you to be the same, the same preppy, bitchy cheerleader I was when I left and she got left a long long time ago.
I don't go home that often, I have family, sure, but I have very minimal friends that I want to give time too. My main guys are here in Cali.
English Literature is my chosen degree and honestly, I'm loving it.
This Univeristy, these friends, this course..it's everything I never knew I needed. I'm finally being true to me...

 I'm finally being true to me

- Lili Rose xx
(@LiliRosex)